PDA

View Full Version : A-arm question

Chino886
11-26-2005, 10:07 AM
Hey y'all,

does anyone know if you can just switch out a lower a-arm for another lower, for example a ST for a LT lower, by same company of course, I have +0 forward so I would still want to have a +0 forward, same length of course. I am wanting to race MX and I have ST and want LT. From what I have seen, it is just the way the shock mounts to the lower a-arm.

I don't want to know if it can be done, but if it is supposed to be done. Or if you know if anyone that converts a ST to a LT.

This might be a stupid question, so please don't flame, I don't know jack about suspension.

Thanks,

D

Chino886
11-27-2005, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Chino886
Hey y'all,

does anyone know if you can just switch out a lower a-arm for another lower, for example a ST for a LT lower, by same company of course, I have +0 forward so I would still want to have a +0 forward, same length of course. I am wanting to race MX and I have ST and want LT. From what I have seen, it is just the way the shock mounts to the lower a-arm.

I don't want to know if it can be done, but if it is supposed to be done. Or if you know if anyone that converts a ST to a LT.

This might be a stupid question, so please don't flame, I don't know jack about suspension.

Thanks,

D

anyone?

TBD
11-28-2005, 08:51 AM
I can't speak for any other builders but you could do that with the arms I 've designed. The arms that I have done only the shock mount changes.