PDA

View Full Version : The truth~finally

LT80
11-26-2005, 08:57 AM
In reading the report of the "promotors group" I see where the "notorious" Sam Gammon admits that they were the ones that got the MX/TT races split.
I remember the voting going on at the banquet, 2 times the votes were exactly 50/50 (amazing eh).
Looking back,It was a spectacular waste of time for all. The promotors group demanded it and guess what..Split series.
Thanks Sam for finally letting us know the truth.

OH BOY!!! ATV racing on TV!!! For the 5 of us that get outdoor channel and wish to get up at 3am to watch it..YEE HAW!!!
Sammy's love group is gonna fix it all. Right after they make a large deposit at the bank from all us amatures.

The majic number?? 14 races? 16? Yes the ATVA, oops I meant the promotors group is having this massive amount of races to grow into regionals that we all want. It's just all the suffering that we have to live thru till that happens.

"Amatures can pick to stay locally with more races, they won't need to travel more than 500 miles". WHAT A CROCK!!!!
This may work for me seeins I don't have a #1 in mind and the others that only want to go compete for the fun of it. ANY amature that is wanting to compete for points will have to go to the first races. To start the year with a throwout used will not/cannot happen for a points runner.
THEY KNOW THAT!! And is why the first races are in Ca/TX/Fla. New wheels need grease.

Now Mr.Foley has joined the "notorious ones".
A quick recap of ppl that have been "asked to leave" this past year allows me the opinion of "watch your back Harlan" or be like the others,,chewed up and spit out.
Promotors group..BAH..All for one and only one.
:devil: :devil: :devil:

jwick07
11-26-2005, 09:50 AM
Uhmm hi. you need to relax a little maybe, just a thought, high blood pressure kills,

TheFontMaster
11-26-2005, 10:32 AM
I get atv racing on TV every tuesday afternoon at 5:confused:

Atreyu
11-26-2005, 10:35 AM
you must...gnarfle the garthlack.

Mxjunkie
11-26-2005, 10:41 AM
:eek2: :eek2:

thrasher_ex
11-26-2005, 10:43 AM
tell me about it

LT80
11-26-2005, 10:52 AM
LOL:D :D :D

TWISTED
11-26-2005, 05:58 PM
i think you guys should listen.... It's not this man's first day. I've got a feeling he knows what he's talking about.

450robot
11-26-2005, 06:02 PM
talk about coming out of left field with your fists held high

Pappy
11-26-2005, 06:11 PM
i think harlen is just incharge of online promotion of the events....all the events and all the online ATVA media:cool:

TWISTED
11-26-2005, 07:27 PM
I'm not saying anything about Harlen. LT80 has been around for a while and he calls things as he sees them. You gotta admire that.