PDA

View Full Version : gncMX #3 70 prod quads for sale

camsdad
11-25-2005, 07:17 PM
i have two very fast kaseas for sale....here's whats available..
both bikes are almost identical,plus 4 camber adj a-arms,plus1 swingarms,dura-blue axles,long travel elkas frt and rr,chromoly steering stems,denton dampners,heim style tie rods,one has a-c nerfs the other has k-fab nerfs..as for power i can set the bikes up however you'd like from 50 prod to super-mini..
the 70 prod motors are built as follows..malossi bridge port cylinders(port timing corrected),digital pvl ingitions,one has malossi race crank with ceramic bearings,one has stock crank with hi speed bearings,malossi overange transmissions,koso int and reeds,28mm carbs...
i have 2 90cc production engines that run very well fully blueprinted..proven race winners
two 99cc motors(45x53)one has fully ported oe style cylinder,one has alum cylinder..these motors are also very fast and proven winners
one 108cc this one was ran on a local tt track was never beat one a holeshot or race
i also have a couple overrange rear pulleys,delta clutches,fly clutches,malossi variators,28mmcarbs...everything i have is for sale we are going with a shifter next year...email me for a price on what you're int in,these bike handle incredible..if you're looking for a cheap quad these aren't the bikes for you i feel i have them priced fairly and am confident anyone who purchases one will be pleased..these bikes were built fresh at the beginning of the season and were alsways up front at the nationals......
e-mail mod81@aol.com