PDA

View Full Version : Frame Colors

llknowlesll
11-25-2005, 08:31 AM
I am having my frame gusseted and powdercoated. I was wondering what colors I should go with. I am deciding between either Candy Apple Red or a Royal Blue on the frame. What color plastics should I go with? Also what color should I do my a-arms, steering stem, and hubs.

Thanks,
David

Lolli2
11-27-2005, 10:14 AM
Depends what color plastics you want. Also, make sure whatever color you go with, that you can match it to other colors. I have the candy red and the anodized red stuff matches it nicely. Also, what about graphics? Just make sure everything will match what you want your final project to look like. You don't want to go fire engine red and try to match it to a Honda red/orange.
I really like the candy color red and blue. I know the Yamaha blue color matches candy blue pretty nicely, depending on how thick of a coat they put on.
Also, if you want to get other little things powdercoated, get them all done at the same time. It will save you money and if the same person is doing it, it should all be the same shade.

kfxrider35
11-28-2005, 06:28 PM
what do you all think about plastic when my frame is gonna be blue like the hiper ring color i was thinkin silver or white