PDA

View Full Version : Youth Quads in District 7

mxdad
11-25-2005, 03:47 AM
Anyone interested in racing youth quads in District 7 please read.

I emailed the District 7 rep to see why they do not race youth quads in District 7 and this was his response...

Ok. The main reason why District 7 doesn't race youth ATV's is because Budds Creek which is our largest, best track which holds quite a few points races more than any other single track doesn't want to add any more quad classes. I tried to add a 40+ class this year as I had ten riders request it and BC was adamantly against it. So right now it is just a paper class. There will be a limited youth series this year at the other tracks that do run youth ATV's and it will be announced. We face an uphill battle. But it is a battle that will be won. Please let any other youth ATV racers that want to race District 7 to email me with their info including name, hometown, and classes that they want to race. With paper in hand I can better fight the situation. Stay tuned to the website for next years schedule and the limited youth program I hope to have in place. Thank you for your email. Keep racing. Pursued interest in a Distirct 7 full ATV program is key to its success. I will remain committed to this goal. - Jeremy Brandwein D7 ATV Chair

Anyone interested in racing youth quads in District 7 please take a few minutes and email this guy so we can get the ball rolling. RockerBLU@aol.com <RockerBLU@aol.com> Jeremy Brandwein D7 ATV Chair

Thanks!!!

hr15
11-25-2005, 10:08 AM
Sounds like you have a chance,maybe we need to do the same thing in District 11.Good Luck!

wvspeedfreak
11-25-2005, 01:34 PM
Mxdad,what district has your son been racing in?I was going to sign Austin up in district 6.I actually live in district 5 but most of the d6 tracks are an easier and closer access.

D-7#61-450r
11-25-2005, 05:24 PM
MXdad good luck. I hope your efforts are not wasted. I was talking wtih a worker from Budds Creek and he also wants a 40+ class. Supposibly with enough written interest in a class it will happen at an event. Good luck I hope everyone that is actually interested in the kids racing actually follows through like you have.
Terry

Pappy
11-25-2005, 05:35 PM
we sent an email...i guess its wait and see

AtvMxRider
11-25-2005, 05:57 PM
That is one of the reason why I don't like going to Buddscreek.
Out of 4 d-13 races there this year they let d-13 quads race once. I have been going there for 2 years and have never got my moneys worth. We are either cut laps or only get to run one moto. I can tell you that if you don't race a pro class that Buddscreek doesn't give 2 chits about you. Beasley is an ********* and so are 99% of the people that work there. I had it out with his wife last year. D-13 will probably not run there next year because of they way do things. We have pretty good youth atv races in d-13 you guys should come down.

mxdad
11-25-2005, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
Mxdad,what district has your son been racing in?I was going to sign Austin up in district 6.I actually live in district 5 but most of the d6 tracks are an easier and closer access.

He races D6.

TWISTED
11-26-2005, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
That is one of the reason why I don't like going to Buddscreek.
Out of 4 d-13 races there this year they let d-13 quads race once. I have been going there for 2 years and have never got my moneys worth. We are either cut laps or only get to run one moto. I can tell you that if you don't race a pro class that Buddscreek doesn't give 2 chits about you. Beasley is an ********* and so are 99% of the people that work there. I had it out with his wife last year. D-13 will probably not run there next year because of they way do things. We have pretty good youth atv races in d-13 you guys should come down.

Beasley is a ROOSTER SUCKER!!!!

Pappy
11-27-2005, 03:38 PM
sure seems in D7 that quads get the shaft:( but its been that way since i was a kid.

hit them where it hurts, the bank account.

AtvMxRider
11-27-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
sure seems in D7 that quads get the shaft:( but its been that way since i was a kid.

hit them where it hurts, the bank account.

Exactly, You guys come on down to d-13 :macho

stevensracing13
11-30-2005, 07:30 AM
I AGREE 100 PERCENT,BUDDS CREEK IS NOT A PLACE WE WILL EVER RACE AGAIN, WE RUN NATIONALS AND THEY ARE VERY RUDE THERE,THATS 1 DROP IN 2006, STEVENS RACING 13

Pappy
12-06-2005, 12:01 PM
so far i have responded and recieved 3 emails from the head of D7. the first 2 were typical "we have to work with those tracks we have so hand over the cash and race the event"

the last one he is getting mad at me telling him D7 sucks and he added that i should attend a few races and form new opinions seeing i have formed all mine based on my expierence in the 80's:huh

ill gladly support a series as long as quads are not used as filler.

Pappy
12-06-2005, 12:19 PM
anyone in d7 read this and respond

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=196051