PDA

View Full Version : locnut trouble

JR3
11-24-2005, 08:09 PM
Ok i have a lil problem. I ahve a lonestar axle with a lonestar anti fade just the kind that has the lil allen key pinch clip . well i touched it today and it was just spinning around wouldnt loosen just spining i assume its been like this for awhile how would i go about fixin this.

Chino886
11-24-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by JR3
Ok i have a lil problem. I ahve a lonestar axle with a lonestar anti fade just the kind that has the lil allen key pinch clip . well i touched it today and it was just spinning around wouldnt loosen just spining i assume its been like this for awhile how would i go about fixin this.

contact dantwo on this site, he will be able to help you...

speedfreaksguy
11-25-2005, 12:20 PM
You'll have to drill out the little allen bolt if the head is stripped.

JR3
11-25-2005, 01:38 PM
its not the allen key its teh locnuty its self i should have just bought rpm locnut cause ive heard of these lonestars doing this

NacsMXer
11-25-2005, 03:52 PM
Sounds like you're gonna have to cut that SOB off of there. My stock locknut played that same game with me :mad: Just spun and spun but it finally caught the threads somehow and backed off.

I have a RAD dual pinch bolt locknut now and it's awesome. Tightened it one time and hasn't budged a bit since. It was only 35 bucks too, can't go wrong IMO :cool:

11-25-2005, 07:46 PM
pull and twist that worked for me when mine was only spinning around