PDA

View Full Version : indoor mx

hontrx265r
11-24-2005, 05:33 PM
I don't post in the open thread much, but I just wanted to comment on my first time riding indoor. It was a blast, my bike was all set up for outdoor so I never left first gear and could clear almost everything there, but it was a killer work out, and alot of fun. Sorry no pics yet.

Hondadudeehhhh
11-24-2005, 05:39 PM
did you go to zeeland? that looks like asuch a nice track. My advice is if you ever plan on going to pro source dont expect to have a good time. Pro source is very tight for bikes, if you race quads its pretty much who ever rips the hole shot wins the race

hontrx265r
11-25-2005, 12:23 AM
yea it was in zeeland, actually the jumps are alot bigger then I thought they would be by looking at the pics online, but its not huge. Still a pretty nice pic but a little pricey.

brazilian rider
11-25-2005, 04:21 AM
How much was it?

PICS!! :D

Cdaleracer
11-25-2005, 07:41 AM
What is the website?

Have you ever considered coming down to check out Earlywine's Indoor MX track? It would only be about 4-5 hours from you. And it's Friday night practice and 2 races both Saturday and Sunday. So you get a whole weekend of racing at a HUGE indoor track. Free camping. The next races are December 2-4.

www.earlywineracing.com

yamablaster24
11-25-2005, 07:59 AM
I practice at NEMX and race at Summit Indoors. NEMX is huge and wide open and they have a huge 30 foot double that kicks you at least 20 feet in the air with no run to it, a nice 60 foot table again all these jumps have no run and your on the brake when you land and a maybe 50 foot triple. I have not done the triple but tim farr has and a couple of pro production quads lol. This is where the hetricks come and practice and man those kids are fast. They were doing almost all the jumps i was doing on there 90's except this back double where the landing is bigger then take off and 10 feet after is a turn with a rythym section right after ( first time i did it i went into haybales)

There is a site for this its on OH PA border in northern PA. Andover i belive. Its extremely awesome track and they even have an outdoor track if its not bad out.

Summit indoors is extremely small and very hard to pass on. The blaster class i raced last year had 9 quads and the first turn is 1 1/2 quads wide so we all are trying to get there first and well if you arnt an experienced mx rider your gonna end up over a berm.

yamablaster24
11-25-2005, 08:04 AM
summit: (this was my first time on the quad so i didnt do so hot, ended up parting it after this race)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/yamablastermx/blackburn.jpg

NEMX thats frekin tight
hot in the chase with www.ohioquadracing.com owner
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/yamablastermx/3-19-05NEMX016002_1__0001.jpg

me in the back doin a double
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/yamablastermx/bff14385.jpg

dober250R
11-25-2005, 11:59 AM
I want to race at earlywhines, which is about 4 hours away from me, but I would have to pay for a hotel room, I don't do the whole camping thing. Is there any cheap hotels around there?

Cdaleracer
11-25-2005, 01:12 PM
If you stay at Best Western or Super 8 and tell them you are racing at Earlywines indoor track you will get a discount of either 10 or 15%. Hope that helps. Let me know if you need a number. Hope to see you there some time.

dober250R
11-25-2005, 01:22 PM
Can you pm me with that number and if u know how much it cost per night to stay there, can you tell me that also? I have a 250R and I use klotz oil in my gas, is this ok? I know they say smokeless oil on their site. I'm not sure if mine is smokeless. Any extra information would be greatly appreciated, thanks,

Adam

hontrx265r
11-25-2005, 04:10 PM
I really would like to check into earlywines. if any one has any more info on it that would be great. zeelands website is
zeelandmx.com, The pics online do not look as good as the track is though. It was 50.00 bucks to practice from 2-9pm but its cheaper if you buy a yearly member ship which is also good at there martin track off of u.s.131, that track is nice and its 2 miles long but you have to wait till summer for that one.

dober250R
11-25-2005, 07:28 PM
I think i'm going to cruise down there on the 3rd of december and check everything out before i stay a whole weekend down there. I always like a long drive, it clears my head............

Cdaleracer
12-06-2005, 06:29 PM
just go to their website which is www.earlywineracing.com

Trust me, you will not be disappointed if you show up to race!!

brian350rx
12-06-2005, 08:29 PM
Earlywines have a very nice facility, very well run and very well maintained.
I raced there for the first time on the 3rd - finished the first race with a flat front tire (valve stem tore in collision) but was unable to race second moto.
I highly recommend it!!