PDA

View Full Version : Delaware ? Blue Diamond on Sunday?

predator dad
11-24-2005, 05:24 AM
Anyone interested in riding at Blue Diamond on Sunday? I'll be on an 06 white yfz 450.

RuffRyder
11-25-2005, 09:00 PM
Nice! I'll be there. I've been goin every weekend for the past month. Saw a lot of guys but I guess no one from here. Ill be on a black/yellow SE YFZ....you cant miss me.

predator dad
11-26-2005, 04:32 AM
What time you heading there? I live in Rehoboth and usually get there around 11 or 12.

RuffRyder
11-26-2005, 07:50 AM
I usually get there are 1 or 2. But this weekend I'm hoping to go earlier. I'm aiming for noon.

predator dad
11-26-2005, 02:51 PM
Cool..See ya there....

jrspawn
11-27-2005, 04:16 PM
Hey, i stopped in there today, but didnt ride just watched. I got there around 3 or so, i was off the side of the track in the BIG white ford truck. Saw a handfull of quads there today. I used to go there pretty much everyday they were open to practice, either on my YZ426 hybrid or my 450r race quad, They have really let that place go to hell though, without keeping up on grooming and nothing there for jumps but just some little hills. We have tried time and time agian to work with them to make that track something and the ball gets dropped everytime. I think we are going to try to make one more go at it and talk to them again to see if tey will build us a serious track for quads, or let us practice the big track, hopefully we will get somewheres with it this time.

Justin

RuffRyder
11-27-2005, 04:52 PM
Dude, I rode by your truck when I was doubling back my cousin.. I was on a black/yellow YFZ. I'd LOVE to see that track get better. Its in such horrible shape. The owners of blue diamond HATE quads. The "quad" track is a joke. I mastered that track the first time I rode it, and it hasnt changed yet. I'm down to help change it if you guys ever get through their thick heads. Lemme know on the status of improving that place because im all for it. BTW...that truck was sweeeeet :scary: Oh and nice riding with you predator dad...even tho you are slow old farts! :muscle: :blah: