PDA

View Full Version : GT Thunder Linkage for YFZ

simoniz
11-23-2005, 08:22 PM
Opinions on the GT Thunder linkage for YFZ.

Allen
11-24-2005, 02:08 PM
Never heard a BAD thing about GT Thunder......Laz is great to deal with. I'm gettin' ready to send him my Axis shocks to be serviced

GNCCracr
11-24-2005, 06:07 PM
You cannot go wrong with the GT Thunder Link. It performs awsome, and in my opinion is by far the best on the market. It helped me win the GNCC Open B class this year, As with Brandon in the 4-Stroke B. Bill Ballance himself runs the GT Thunder linkage. And you can bet that if there was something better out there that Bill would be running it. Laz is a great person who cares more about the quality and performance of the products he offers to the racing community, than he does about making money off of us like most everyone else out there. Give him a call and he will hook you up. If you have any questions that I might be able to help with, send me an E-mail at playingthewind@aol.com

brink400
11-27-2005, 12:07 PM
Ive got 2 friends running GT thunder links on their YFZ's and it made a HUGE difference in the way the rear end handles bumps. If you do the link send them your shock to and have it revalved and resprung. I did that to my 450r and love it. Better then the Elka setup I had on my YFZ IMO.

trx400exxracer
11-27-2005, 06:26 PM
do you have to buy both the front and rear gt thunder linkage because it is like 300 bucks for both