PDA

View Full Version : December Quad of the Month Poll

TheFontMaster
11-23-2005, 04:35 PM
Aright you know the drill, heres the link to the thread with everyone's pics, vote for who you like best.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=192557

killen them all
11-25-2005, 11:03 AM
bump

i was looking at the pics and the prd 90 sweet i like that if i had money to do that i would and mx junkie sweet shee i like how you had the sky looking like a storm

450robot
11-25-2005, 08:39 PM
the crf500 got my vote! that is custom man!

4oorider
11-26-2005, 09:15 PM
i liked chefs bike, he has one sick ride:devil:

11-26-2005, 09:52 PM
rocketman80

killen them all
11-26-2005, 10:10 PM
wow this is a close one what would hapen if ther was a tie and the pred is doing better then i thought

TheFontMaster
11-26-2005, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by killen them all
wow this is a close one what would hapen if ther was a tie and the pred is doing better then i thought

Well there hasn't been a tie before, I usualy check the poll early in the afternoon when I declair a winner, so I gues if there is a tie I would bump up the thread in the open forum to try and get more people to vote, then I would check back every hour, and once someone is ahead that is when I would declair the winner.

catch22blaster
11-28-2005, 12:27 PM
i picked the crf 476

Mxjunkie
11-28-2005, 01:32 PM
I voted for the black 450r, very nice and clean bike

Scro
11-28-2005, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
I voted for the black 450r, very nice and clean bike

The only thing I didn't like about that quad is the subframe, needs to be either black or the color of the frame. My vote went to the CRF476.

killen them all
11-28-2005, 05:07 PM
lol thats will be sweet if there is a mini as quad of the month

660Grizz04
11-28-2005, 05:55 PM
Had to vote the banshee .... its a classic quad that has been around forever , and thats one of the nicest all white banshees ive ever seen ..... :)

CTmxyfz
11-28-2005, 09:09 PM
Eric's crf476 better take the cake. It will chit all over any big in the category including that crf500. I know because it was mine and it was taken and made even nicer!

Chef
11-28-2005, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by CTmxyfz
Eric's crf476 better take the cake. It will chit all over any big in the category including that crf500. I know because it was mine and it was taken and made even nicer!

I'm willing to bet that it wouldnt out power my bike anywhere. Bar none.

QuadJunkies
11-29-2005, 12:03 AM
lol thats will be sweet if there is a mini as quad of the month

I AGREE! :cool:

11-29-2005, 02:37 PM
why did it close the months not over

TheFontMaster
11-29-2005, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by 0037
why did it close the months not over

OMG I thought this was Wednesday, I'm opening up the poll for another day.

z400roosteR
11-29-2005, 09:42 PM
prey!:cool:

PeeWee21
11-30-2005, 06:27 AM
I voted for TAT. I'm kinda of tired of seeing the same thing over and over and over. I know the 500 is different but it looks like alot of other R's....i'm not dogging the builder...he done a helluva job. I think TAT's Dale is one of the best lookin quads that i've seen. I like difference, and out of the norm.

TheFontMaster
11-30-2005, 01:59 PM
Well this month was deffinatley one of the closest contests there has been in the year that I have been running the Quad of the Month, but the winner for December is tat with his Cannondale. Congrats on the win. I would also like to congradulate 20400ex01, and Rocketman80, the win could have just as easily gone to ether one of you.

Rocketgrandma
11-30-2005, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
Well this month was deffinatley one of the closest contests there has been in the year that I have been running the Quad of the Month, but the winner for December is tat with his Cannondale. Congrats on the win. I would also like to congradulate 20400ex01, and Rocketman80, the win could have just as easily gone to ether one of you.

You closed the poll before I got to vote for my grandson. Shouldn't you run it for a few more hours to make up for closing it yesterday? It's okay...Thank you
Rocketman's Grandma

killen them all
11-30-2005, 02:28 PM
u said it was open for another day since you closed it a day early

TheFontMaster
11-30-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Rocketgrandma
You closed the poll before I got to vote for my grandson. Shouldn't you run it for a few more hours to make up for closing it yesterday? It's okay...Thank you
Rocketman's Grandma

It was only closed for about 20-30 minutes yesterday before I was told that I closed it a day early. If you want, I can edit the poll and put in another vote for your grandson, although it won't affect anything overall.

killen them all
11-30-2005, 04:00 PM
it should close 20 min after midnight tonight just to be fair and even more time since its been closed half of today this seems unfair

TheFontMaster
11-30-2005, 04:21 PM
it should close 20 min after midnight tonight just to be fair and even more time since its been closed half of today this seems unfair

I am not up at midnight, I have school 5 days a week and I have to be up at 7. I close the poll and declaire a winner when I get home from school on the last day of the month. This is how I have always done it. The poll was not closed for half the day today, I closed it yesterday, and once I learned about my mistake I opened it right back up, and it has been open untill I closed it this afternoon when I got home from school. It wasn't closed more than a half hour.

killen them all
11-30-2005, 04:27 PM
I am not up at midnight, I have school 5 days a week and I have to be up at 7. I close the poll and declaire a winner when I get home from school on the last day of the month. This is how I have always done it. The poll was not closed for half the day today, I closed it yesterday, and once I learned about my mistake I opened it right back up, and it has been open untill I closed it this afternoon when I got home from school. It wasn't closed more than a half hour.

thats why i said this is the last day it sould be open till the last min when you vote for governer it doesnt close in the middle of the day if you ask me this the is bs and i wounder how the quad u put on gets in the lead then you close it i small bs but w/e theres always next month im probly making a bigger deal then it is

TheFontMaster
11-30-2005, 04:31 PM
thats why i said this is the last day it sould be open till the last min when you vote for governer it doesnt close in the middle of the day if you ask me this the is bs and i wounder how the quad u put on gets in the lead then you close it i small bs but w/e theres always next month im probly making a bigger deal then it is

Like I have said, I have always ended the poll like this, and in the year it has been going you have been the only one to complain about it. The "quad that I put on" I posted the pictures for tat because he didn't know how, and I have posted pics for other people in the past. That has nothing do with how I vote. I vote once just like everyone else, and I voted for 20400ex01. If you have anything else to say to me PM it to me, now we are just clutering up the thread with our B/S.

killen them all
11-30-2005, 04:39 PM
Like I have said, I have always ended the poll like this, and in the year it has been going you have been the only one to complain about it. The "quad that I put on" I posted the pictures for tat because he didn't know how, and I have posted pics for other people in the past. That has nothing do with how I vote. I vote once just like everyone else, and I voted for 20400ex01. If you have anything else to say to me PM it to me, now we are just clutering up the thread with our B/S.

yeah my bad man im sorry i was just really wanting the pred to win i dont even have a quad in here i was kinda being a dick