PDA

View Full Version : Predator90 owners

infantry317
11-23-2005, 04:30 PM
Wait til you see ATV Sport in one of the upcoming editions. Daryl Rath has done up one of his son's Predators, it is awesome looking. I got a sneak peek last week. Rev up your credit cards Dad's! :devil: :blah:

JenniferRath
11-27-2005, 09:22 AM
That was a super cool project in the shop-the photo shoot turned out some awesome photos- the story will be in Dirtwheels not ATV Sport-We are working with Harlen on a story about it also-so all the members here can have the inside scoop!

You should have looked around the shop a little harder..you could have gotten a sneek peak at the TRX90 project build!!

infantry317
11-27-2005, 10:04 AM
oops, my mistake. :devil:

JenniferRath
11-27-2005, 12:35 PM
That's ok..still love ya!

BradLoomis
11-28-2005, 09:33 AM
Not feelin the love here Jen...:( Guess I'll just have to call you more to bug you.:D :D :D Just kidding

JenniferRath
11-28-2005, 10:26 AM
Mr. Loomis...now you should be feeling the love- I trusted you with pictures;)
Besides you know first hand how cool that little bike turned out!

BradLoomis
11-28-2005, 10:38 AM
I'm always feelin' the love... just wanted to harass you alittle since I haven't bugged you yet this week.:D ANd it is killing me that I can't show the world the coolest bike in the world! Oh and by the way... tell Daryl to get back to work, because according to my oldest boy Chase, he will take two of those. My wallet already hurts with the four bikes I got now. :( But I have to admit atleast he's got good taste!:D :D :D

QuadJunkies
11-28-2005, 11:27 AM
ya'll a bunch of TEASERS!! :blah:

I look forward to seeing ... :)

400ex4ever
11-28-2005, 02:44 PM
Looking forward to the pics....Hey brad, can I get i sneek peak? I promise I will not tell a soul.

JenniferRath
11-28-2005, 06:28 PM
Ok so I won't be called a tease:D Thanx QJ!! Here is a little inside info about this project...
This is the first of two mini project bikes the Pred 90 is done with the TRX90 soon to follow- there will be back to back stories.

Some of the goodies coming out of "Rath Camp" dual a-arms made with chromemoly tubing, with 7 1/2 inches of wheel travel designed with Fox "mini" floats. In deciding on shocks we went with the Floats because of weight and adjustabilty ease for parents. Any youth rider can vary so drastically in rider weight and grow so unpredictably...we also used Honda TRX450 brakes all the way around for top quality

We designed a youth anti-vibe stem and rounded out the bike with our mini pro-peg nerfs with the phantom series net heelguards.

We designed a +2 swingarm with 8 inches of travel- the width of the bike is 46 inches wide and a WET weight of 240 pounds!!!

This is just a brief peek...I don't want to give up all the goodies-oh yeah....Mr. Loomis Daryl wants to know what color Chase wants:devil:

What took Rath Camp in this direction?? With four boys coming up through the ranks and headed for the track- we wanted to design some youth products with the same standards and dedication that we do the "big kid" stuff-

wvspeedfreak
11-28-2005, 07:02 PM
Awesome.I can't wait to see it!

QuadJunkies
11-28-2005, 11:47 PM
SAWEET!!! :cool:

Greenroom
11-29-2005, 11:28 AM
The mini market is really hitting a new level. This is a win win for our kids and the market.

QuadJunkies
11-29-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Greenroom
The mini market is really hitting a new level. This is a win win for our kids and the market.

and its about time!;)
Now if there was a little more selection on aftermarket stuff it would be even BETTER! I personally would like to see a better variety of tires for these kids, also nerf bars :ermm:

BradLoomis
11-29-2005, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
and its about time!;)
Now if there was a little more selection on aftermarket stuff it would be even BETTER! I personally would like to see a better variety of tires for these kids, also nerf bars :ermm:

Tina have you not been to one of your own sponsors site lately. I'm getting rid of all 4 of my AC Racing nerfs and going with Rath's. Oh and Jen... Chase will take one of every color! thankyou:eek2:

Evana13
11-29-2005, 04:09 PM
is it in this month's dirtwheels because I just got mine and did not see it :huh

JenniferRath
11-29-2005, 06:07 PM
No..not the issue we all just got- this thread is only about a week old and the mag's that just hit the mailboxes were printed before this week- the story is scheduled "next month's issue".

Evana13
11-29-2005, 06:10 PM
cool beans :D

QuadJunkies
11-29-2005, 11:43 PM
Brad.. I guess since they arent in a hurry to get them out Ill tell you,there is someone coming out with a set ....

well I am SUPPOSED to be doing a write up on a NEW nerf thats coming out for the minis but they seem to be taking there time!!
My Son needs them SOON so If theres ANYTHING BUT AC out there and they come with a heel guard. I WANT THEM!! I havent had alot of spare time to go out and look what all is avail. lately with the racing season going on , but Ill check it out...

Its time to buy some in the next upcoming weeks, Ill have to see whats on the site then! :blah:

but this is for an Eton, not a Predator ;)

BradLoomis
11-30-2005, 01:48 PM
Tina, is this a "new" manufacturer... or just a new style of an existing nerf. I also am in need of new nerfs and I have settled on Rath's because of two things.
1: the foot cleats are stainless steel for longer "sharp" life and are replaceable.
2: the heel guards attatch to the nerf and the sub-frame, and the new style won't collect all the mud.
But definately keep us posted if someone new comes out.

QuadJunkies
11-30-2005, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by BradLoomis
Tina, is this a "new" manufacturer... or just a new style of an existing nerf. I also am in need of new nerfs and I have settled on Rath's because of two things.
1: the foot cleats are stainless steel for longer "sharp" life and are replaceable.
2: the heel guards attatch to the nerf and the sub-frame, and the new style won't collect all the mud.
But definately keep us posted if someone new comes out.

yes- its a new company "to the minis quads" but not a totally new Company,they are also a site sponsor,they will also have some other trick stuff out like a graphics kit for the minis as well .But thats all I can for now! ;) Im hoping to hear something in the next month or so They are supposed to be pretty Trick .

When we get our new 450 its gonna have ALOT of the Rath parts on it when its done.. And I still have my foot pegs!! they are the BOMB!! I love there stuff!:cool:

JenniferRath
12-01-2005, 12:51 PM
Pictures are in the online store;)

I just downloaded them into the mini section!!!

BradLoomis
12-01-2005, 01:37 PM
Woo Hoo !!!! and I didn't cave in and show mine.:D But now I can finally quit taking all of the abuse also and literally tell all of them where to go.

http://www.rathracing.com/store/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=14

Evana13
12-01-2005, 05:13 PM
dude thats a killer price. I wish I had those on my old polaris. :D

miniquad8
12-02-2005, 09:36 AM
Can you get the steering stem seperate from the a arm kit ?

JenniferRath
12-05-2005, 07:55 AM
Yes we are going to retail the stem seperate also- it will be available powdercoated black and chrome- I should have them in the store by weeks end.