PDA

View Full Version : New Product lines now offered!

Pappy
11-23-2005, 04:07 PM
For the past few years, customers would have to order parts from manufactures then have me strip and coat them the color they wanted to match thier current scheme. Seeing this as a waste of time, I started to add lines to my company that would allow me to order direct and get parts sent bare when needed. This saved on shipping and stripping which is passed on to the customer.

As of now, these are the current lines offered by BK Performance

Walsh
Lonestar
Roll Design
Burgard
PRM
Pro Armor
AC Racing
Hiper
Rossier Exhaust
Kasea Motorsports
I-Shock
Fast 50's
Derisi Suspension
Bare Performance
Laker Custom
Hetricks
Sprocket Specialties
C&D Racing Engines and Shock services

And I have teamed with Elka Suspension to add shocks to any project you may be working on. I hope by offering everyone a choice it will make everyones life easier when ordering parts that you intend to have me powdercoat or assist in getting your project completed. I also hope to soon add a few more companies to the list.

Thank You for supporting me these last 4 years, the next few sure look busy for us!:D

JOEX
11-23-2005, 05:57 PM
When are you going to have a shop out west?:macho :D

Pappy
11-23-2005, 06:55 PM
haha i dont ever plan to get big:D

Tommy 17
11-23-2005, 06:58 PM
well after today i need a new bumper, bars, stem, rear fender, and possibly a subframe... i'll be in touch haha:blah:

good to see ur expanding pappy... i know u'll do good!

Pappy
11-23-2005, 07:02 PM
haha. you better heal up before you rebuild:p

dirtriderex
11-26-2005, 10:04 AM
I was going to get my frame P/Ced at a shop near me, but I would rather have someone that has experience on a quad frame, Plus I would rather support someone in the quad industry:D

450r51
11-30-2005, 07:57 PM
how much for the new non beadlock hipers.

Pappy
11-30-2005, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by 450r51
how much for the new non beadlock hipers.

id suggest contacting colby at C&D racing, the parts that i sell are usually in conjunction with a rebuild and not outright sales to customers on this site etc. thats why we have C&D racing:D

id quote the price but honestly havent even seen the new pricing yet, id like a set myself:p

Nick110
12-04-2005, 05:37 PM
do u deal with Blingstar at all??

Pappy
12-05-2005, 03:27 PM
no i sure dont, most of thier products are offered customized so i dont get much call to work on thier stuff