PDA

View Full Version : New Quad Magazine by Transworld

bigrichards
11-23-2005, 03:04 PM
How many people get the new QUAD magazine from Transworld?
I have been getting it and I really like it has way better pics (as far as color and definition) and its not one big advertising like dirt wheels (which we all know Yamaha owns or at least pays big $$ for there reviews.
it also has centerfolds of hot chicks on quads you can pull out *****.
they are owned by time Warner and AOL so you know they are not going to be bought buy big companies and will be around for a while . not to mention what I am sure they are going to do with a web mag as well.
Just thought I would bring it up because I hate wasting my money on dirt wheels and found a way better mag.

AtvMxRider
11-23-2005, 03:16 PM
I bought the 1st one that came out and didn't really like it. I haven't gotten one since

MAD450r
11-23-2005, 04:42 PM
Been looking since I first heard from this site it was out.

bigrichards
11-23-2005, 06:10 PM
all wallmarts carry them ,
the first one was all right but the rest get better i guess i just like the fact that they are more hands on with testing new products and are not blind by the all mighty dollar on their information.
and i am not slammed with all the adds its spam for atv's (dirt wheels)
you cant tell me you don't like the centerfold :devil:

hokes
11-23-2005, 06:22 PM
Yeah man. Those girs are smoking. I really like the magazine. I didnt like that they really went heavy on the utility quads in the second issue, but i guess they have to please everyone.

About the advertisement though, as soon as people start subscribing, they will start to pic up companies, thats just the way it is. Still a good mag though, i just wish it was monthly.

www.quadmagazine.com

Punk'd
11-23-2005, 06:41 PM
If it was monthly I would buy it, but im sure they will only do this every 2 month deal until they start making money.

Relax it just came out. Im sure it will be monthly oneday.

Honda
11-23-2005, 09:38 PM
I just subscribed, I like it better than anything else out right now. It's not a perfect magazine, but it is better than the others.

Great Pictures, Great Stories, and some nice Vacation Info as well.

Wandell
11-24-2005, 12:24 PM
I've only seen one issue. It was the one with the open sport ATV comparison (Raptor, DS650 and Kawasaki 700). I liked it and will be looking for it again.

trx450jason
11-24-2005, 02:04 PM
I think i have all the issues. Its probably my favorite magazine now and I really like the posters:devil:

bigrichards
11-28-2005, 06:41 PM
yah i think it comes out every 2 months but it beats skimming through the adds to get to cool pics and new subjects

ill_lil_romey
11-29-2005, 04:08 PM
Its the best mag out right now and probably will be for some time to come. It will be a monthy publication after the first year.