PDA

View Full Version : Ishock

86350x
11-23-2005, 01:16 AM
Well what what does everyone think of the ishock setups for all around riding, and maybe some racing?

Anyone tried one of these complete kits out yet?

Or would picking out seperate a-arms, shocks, brake lines ect still be the way to go.

And I'm talking about a recreational rider that maybe sometimes races xc's or likes to do laps around his local motocross track.

Jersey450R
11-23-2005, 03:33 AM
look for a full review on this set up by someone (gee i dont know who) in the very near future. definitly before chrostmas ;)

400grl
11-23-2005, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by 86350x
Well what what does everyone think of the ishock setups for all around riding, and maybe some racing?

Anyone tried one of these complete kits out yet?

Or would picking out seperate a-arms, shocks, brake lines ect still be the way to go.

And I'm talking about a recreational rider that maybe sometimes races xc's or likes to do laps around his local motocross track.

From what I know of the product, it would be GREAT for that kind of riding.........plus I hear they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee - if you don't like it for some reason, you won't be losing your money. It's handy to get everything all at once that is all made to fit with each other..........

86350x
11-24-2005, 09:50 PM
I'll look into the review. I just bought all kinds of shat again. The banshee will still be one but kicking mofo, just looking for a little better overall handling.

Are you going to try one of these set ups Corry?

Unverfehrt400ex
11-25-2005, 09:50 AM
They had a really good review of the setup in the last dirt wheel's issue. They set one up on a 400ex and from what i read the set up seemed really good

QUADROOKIE
11-25-2005, 06:09 PM
Check with Paul at Advantage Cycle, he gave me some good info on that setup. www.advantagecyclelc.com