PDA

View Full Version : Middleford Raceway, Seaford, De.

YLW400
06-24-2002, 05:54 AM
Went to this place yesterday......I think it is my new favorite place to ride. You all have to go check it out. If I remember correctly it is only 20.00 all the time. Hours are from 11-4. I had a blast there. I highly recommend it. I might go back next Sunday.

Cannibal440
06-24-2002, 03:40 PM
Sounds good. Im always looking for new places to ride. How far is it from Philadelphia?

Pappy
06-24-2002, 06:09 PM
how was the track? type of jumps? type of soil? come on now....i goota know these things!

YLW400
06-24-2002, 08:18 PM
From Philly? I am guessing....maybe 2hrs. maybe a slightbit longer. As far as jumps. It is a mix of the quad track in Easton and the intermediate track also. The soil is kinda sandy but mostly light colored dirt. They run 20 minute heats. They ran 100 cc and smaller for 20 min, B-C class for 20 min and then A class for 20 min. There was only one quad running with the A class, he was on a Cannondale Moto.There is one large double. The owner, I guess he was the owner said it is 85ft from the one peak to the landing on the other one. There were about 10 wheelers there guessing. Noone attempted it. The owner made it clear that if you aren't an A rider, not to do the jump. I think thats good. You could get hurt pretty bad on that thing. Quiet a few table tops. Nice step up. You have to come check it out.. You too Cannibal. I am thinking of going again this coming Sunday. Any more questions? I know I didnt cover it too well but I tried:rolleyes: