PDA

View Full Version : Packers and Vikings

QUADMASTER
11-22-2005, 09:08 AM
Man i can't believe the Packers lost.They really needed a win.I think that they will go on to win the rest of their games this year until the playoffs.After that.I don't know.But right now i'm hoping the Falcons or the Colts win the Superbowl.

wilkin250r
11-22-2005, 09:13 AM
They couldn't get their running game going. What did they have, like 60 yards rushing? That's pathetic.

A good running game is essential to set up a good passing game. It keeps the defense honest. The packers just couldn't get that going yesterday.

QUADMASTER
11-22-2005, 09:15 AM
yeah your right.I mean Brett Favre can pass that's for sure.Even though he leads the NFL in interceptions but he can throw.But you can't always throw the ball.They have a good running back but he can't go anywhere without some blocking.So maybe they will get it worked out before next game.

maynard22
11-22-2005, 09:24 AM
GO VIKINGS!!!

QUADMASTER
11-22-2005, 09:52 AM
We'll see.THey need a new quarterback.

maynard22
11-22-2005, 09:59 AM
Yeah the Vikings need alot of things, as a lifetime Viking fan I am as usual looking foward to next year, hopefully Culpepper is healthy by then. Although we may make the playoffs I am not looking beyond that. But the fact that we beat the Packers twice this year I am very happy.

QUADMASTER
11-22-2005, 10:05 AM
Yeah i think when Culpepper comes back it will be different.But they may still make the playoffs.Next year should be good though.I'm hoping the colts stay undefeated.Manning is awesome.

maynard22
11-22-2005, 10:13 AM
Hey QUADMASTER I just noticed you live in Savannah, GA. Some of my best friends live there in Savannah. I visited out there a couple of years ago and loved it, I would like to live there one day. What do you do for a living there in Savannah. Is there many places to ride around that area?

QUADMASTER
11-22-2005, 10:15 AM
Yeah there's actually alot of places to ride around here.About 4 or 5 different places right near my house.I'm still in school right now but work part time.Who are some of your friends?:D

maynard22
11-22-2005, 10:21 AM
Alan and Aubrey, Alan works for the Savannah Now newspaper and Aubrey works for the American Red Cross there in Savannah.
Is there any riding down along the beaches anywhere?

catch22blaster
11-22-2005, 11:21 AM
well my packers would of been good this year if the didnt lose 3 wide recievers and RB
they will be good next year

flyin#5
11-22-2005, 11:29 AM
culpecker sucks... they have had what... 3 seasons with him unsucsessful now? people just talk him up.

both of the games they played agaist each other seemed identical, packers control the first half and the vikings the second. they both suck this year... so i dont really care. but being right on the border of MN i get the twin cities tv/radio stations... hearing the vikes gets really old...

tw1976
11-22-2005, 04:13 PM
They both suck. And to steal a line from Homer Simpson, they suck they are the suckiest bunch of sucks that have ever sucked.