PDA

View Full Version : Suspension and Front End Kit Question

nwi45
11-21-2005, 08:47 PM
I traded my 250R for a 04 YFZ today. I've got a few months to build it, because I'm skipping out on indoors this year and the first set of outdoor races start at the end of March. The YFZ is all stock suspension. I know I'm going to have to go aftermarket, but I have so many options. Is LT really worth it if I'm crammed for loot? Am I going to notice the difference? between standard and long travel? If it helps, I would consider myself a fast B rider. Heres the scoop...

What company offers the best front end kits? I found Janseen Outlaw LT kit w/ Elka TR's for around $1385...Laeger's Std. Travel for around $1500...Viper Std. Travel w/ Elka's Dual Rate for around $1200. Anyone know any other companys that offer good deals?

I had another question, hit me up with some solid advice. I'm going to have a wide front end, so I don't know what to do with the rear. I don't have the money to go right to an aftermarket axle. Would wheel spacers work temporarily (couple months), or should I just leave the rear stock until I get dough for an axle?

Sorry about the long ace post, please help me out though. See ya.

Josh

DJJ450r
11-21-2005, 10:11 PM
lonestar has a complete package with a arms and axle longtravel or standard

http://www.lsracing.com/complete-suspension-kits.htm

Nick110
11-22-2005, 04:19 AM
www.kandkatv.com they also have some nice package deals.