View Full Version : 400ex parts

set2crash67
11-21-2005, 08:30 PM
All the parts below are off a 2001 400ex...

-cdi box- make offer
-Stock headers and muffler- make offer
-Stock carb- 50.00

ill take any offer as long as the offer is worth more then the shipping. I just need to get rid of the parts so i dont really care just make offers. if you want them cheap to re-sell them go for it i just dont want them in my garage any more. i pretty much have every stock part off my 2001 400ex i just didnt list tem but if you do need something, just ask and we can make a deal i just need this stuff out of my garage. thanks guys.

Chino886
11-21-2005, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by set2crash67

-cdi box- make offer
-Stock carb- 50.00

ill take any offer as long as the offer is worth more then the shipping. I just need to get rid of the parts so i dont really care just make offers. if you want them cheap to re-sell them go for it i just dont want them in my garage any more. i pretty much have every stock part off my 2001 400ex i just didnt list tem but if you do need something, just ask and we can make a deal i just need this stuff out of my garage. thanks guys.

stock carb-shipping +$5

Chino886
11-21-2005, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by set2crash67

-cdi box- make offer
-Stock carb- 50.00

any motor parts?