PDA

View Full Version : Newbie lookin for MA riding spots

sqznby
11-21-2005, 05:14 PM
Whats up, I will hopefully be picking up my 450R this weekend. I am just wondering how many places there are to ride in MA. I live on the North Shore about 9 miles outside of Boston.
Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks
sqznby

stevez400
11-22-2005, 05:43 AM
Do you have a way to tow your quad?? Your a little late in the season but I have a couple places that are sweet to ride in a most definatly worth the drive. Knarf on here drives from norwood which is like 1 1/2 hours away to ride there. PM me sometime. Also what kind of riding do you do?

KILLER EX
11-26-2005, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by sqznby
Whats up, I will hopefully be picking up my 450R this weekend. I am just wondering how many places there are to ride in MA. I live on the North Shore about 9 miles outside of Boston.
Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks
sqznby
i live on the northshore also gloucester where are you from i am looking for people to ride with

Knarf0486
12-15-2005, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by stevez400
Do you have a way to tow your quad?? Your a little late in the season but I have a couple places that are sweet to ride in a most definatly worth the drive. Knarf on here drives from norwood which is like 1 1/2 hours away to ride there. PM me sometime. Also what kind of riding do you do?

yes i do!! the place we ride is pretty good, on some days you will see a lot of machines there. we should get some riding together in the spring time.

As for legal riding on the north shore, there really isnt much. The Georgetown-Rowley state forest is about the only riding i know of on the north shore. everything else just hope you dont get busted. it sucks but thats the way it is.

Check out massatv.org they can probably help you out a little better. they are a group that started on this site and now have their own site and club. The site is pretty dedicated to the eastern mass atv club.

steve u pick up a sled yet? lol. i need to send you some pics of mine.

stevez400
12-15-2005, 01:18 PM
No..:( I went riding on sunday for a bit on one and I am so pissed I can't afford one. They such a blast! Find me a cheap one. Or one that I can just ride for a day or so! I wish my sisters finace had his motor finished because I would just borrow his. Ill give ya a call if I get one.

300exHILLER
12-16-2005, 08:23 AM
Hey knarf, I have sleds. Where do you ride? We should ride some time. I'm in Harrisville, RI about 25mins from you.