PDA

View Full Version : Need pictures

grillo2k5
11-21-2005, 11:45 AM
hi I need pictures of a White brothers E series Pro Meg exhaust on a 400ex but i need pictures of everything or a scan from the installation guide this would help me alot.

hondarider2006
11-21-2005, 11:58 AM
I don't have any pictures....but what are you in need of help with??

grillo2k5
11-21-2005, 12:05 PM
wb
Thanks, i bought a used one and installed it but im not sure if i have all the parts need it came with the header silencer a screw and some kind of arrow shaped tube like a cone and the clamp so here is my ?em i missing some thing or it that all and where the the long screww go and the arrow shaped metal tube go?

the pipe is installed already and workin great but i just want to know if those parts are needed.

hondarider2006
11-21-2005, 12:09 PM
it sounds like you have everything you need....The cone piece replaces the stoke rubber gromet where the silencer connects to the top of the sub frame, it should also include a new longer bolt. Also you should have a clamp where it connects to the header(I advise putting some hi-temp silicone where the connect to prevent exhaust leaks) and you should be able to use the stock bolt where it connects to the lower of the sub frame. Is this everything you have??

grillo2k5
11-21-2005, 12:15 PM
ok thanks but im not really sure how to install the cone piece, is the cone longer then the screw ? and if you have a pic of that part is would help all i need is to do that and add some anti seize or hi temp silicon