PDA

View Full Version : -3 a-arms

coryatver
11-21-2005, 10:56 AM
Does anyone know who has them and how much are they going to cost? Will you have to get news shocks also?

bwamos
11-21-2005, 01:39 PM
Probably a sarcastic post.. but just incase it's not.

Nobody.
The ATV hasn't hit the market yet.

I'm sure Walsh, Leager, Lonestar, etc... will all have narrower a-arms availiable.

I'd wager money that the factory will also have optional narrower arms and axle availiable in the accessories area.

A revalve/respring will be the ticket on the shocks most likley.

coryatver
11-21-2005, 04:13 PM
So you think the stock shocks will still work. I like the new suzuki but I want a XC set up. Getting new shocks is gonna cost even more after getting a-arms adding insult to injury. The thing already cost 7,400. I hope someone releases some information on what setups are available soon so people can get it set up for next season.

mxquadracer
11-22-2005, 08:16 PM
People seem to throw out 3000$ front/rear suspension on yfz's no problem, and they're sitting at the same price tag anyways.

The thing I'm thinking though...
-3 a-arms will put you 6 inches under stock...43" is extremely skinny...I could see -1's or maybe -2's but that's still putting you two to four inches under stock.

I'm sure they will be available real soon...all of the companies have to get a hold of one before they can start testing/developing first. You will see them available shorty after the machine itself is:)

CdaleXtreme
11-29-2005, 03:44 PM
Top optimize handling for woods you are going to want - 1 A-arms with true 4-1 Wheels, that will put you right where the standard XC setup is, and yes there will be many companies making them.

But the bloody quad has to be out first to do that.

bwamos
12-05-2005, 09:04 AM
Agree with the -1 4:1 setup. And it's already balanced to go from 18r 20f to 20r 22f. Don't even have to rebalance the front to rear ride height. ;)