PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION: Those frauded by yz440

250R-Dee
11-21-2005, 09:39 AM
If you were frauded by Ryan G McDonald or Josh Kopinetz you need to contact the circuit Judge so you can start a civil case. I will be talking to the judge tomorrow so we can figure how I can start a case without having to spend $1500 on a plane ticket.

Honorable David A. Plachko
Borough Building
301 Second Street
Port Carbon, PA 17965
Phone:570-628-5351

I know there are other people who got ripped off by these two crooks.

Karma is a mothersucker ---

Palo Alto man faces DUI,other charges
1 19 year-old Palo Alto man was arrested by Port Carbon police and charged with DUI-highest rate stemming from an incident that occurred at 9:07 p.m, Nov. 5 in the area of Mill and Pike streets.

Police said Ryan G. McDonald, 1 W. Savory St., will receive a summons and have to answer to the charges before Magisterial District Judge David A. Plachko.

According to police, officers were called to the area and found that McDonald allegedly struck a curb, and subsequently suffered injuries. He was transported to Pottsville Hospital, where a blood alcohol test determined he had a blood alcohol lever of .21 percent, above the legal limit of .02 percent for minors.

Police said in addition to the DUI charge, McDonald was charged with careless driving, underage drinking and operating a motorcycle without a motorcycle endorsement.

Port Carbon officers were assisted by officers from the Palo Alto Police Dept., police said.

Lgnrider424
11-21-2005, 09:49 AM
havnt been in a while... who and what was frauded. sounds like someone needs a whoopn'

250R-Dee
11-21-2005, 10:07 AM
Myself and 2 other people were sold the same rear shock but none of us received the shock or a refund. I am 8,000 miles away so a whoopin' is outta the question for me. Hopefully the Judge will give me some good news tomorrow when I call.

250R-Dee
08-11-2017, 05:29 AM
Just happened to be looking at old threads. I hope Meth-head Josh Kopinetz gets bunked with Big Bubba during his prison stint!!

http://republicanherald.com/news/police-log-may-23-2017-1.2196370