PDA

View Full Version : little question

Atkins
11-20-2005, 07:58 PM
So im thinking about buying a necklace for my girlfriend with her initials engraved, but i have no idea where to get one. I think I wanna spend something like $200. Any idea where I should look? Any other ideas?

TheFontMaster
11-20-2005, 08:02 PM
Find a jewlery store by where you live.

Hondadudeehhhh
11-20-2005, 08:09 PM
dude just go to the engraving store and get a sort of cheao one and get in engraved. I got it done for $30 and some booty. With most women its not the price tag, its the thaught. So tim if i were you i would save yourself $170 and just go a little cheaper. She will be happy either way.

Atkins
11-20-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
dude just go to the engraving store and get a sort of cheao one and get in engraved. I got it done for $30 and some booty. With most women its not the price tag, its the thaught. So tim if i were you i would save yourself $170 and just go a little cheaper. She will be happy either way. Wise words my friend, but i want to get something decent. Maybe ill settle for something like $100. Im gonna search around. Would it be smart to look and get it done online?

wanna_be_ridn
11-20-2005, 08:28 PM
get ya a good ole chick flick and a 9 dollar box of wine and you will def get ya a piece.....;)

babyboy
11-20-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
dude just go to the engraving store and get a sort of cheao one and get in engraved. I got it done for $30 and some booty. With most women its not the price tag, its the thaught. So tim if i were you i would save yourself $170 and just go a little cheaper. She will be happy either way.

Not about money, WHAT!! this is a teenage chick we're talkin about, she can't brag to her friends over a $30 necklace.

I ain't sayin she a golddigga, but she ain't messin wit no broke ******

wanna_be_ridn
11-20-2005, 10:15 PM

Greatly said dawg

Atkins
11-21-2005, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by babyboy
Not about money, WHAT!! this is a teenage chick we're talkin about, she can't brag to her friends over a $30 necklace.

Hahahaha, thats not her at all, but thanks for da tips, yo.

steveatv3
11-21-2005, 07:19 AM
I got my g/f a really nice bracelet for like 75 with all sorts of butterflys and fancy crap on it. she has tattoos of butterflys so i take it that she has some interest in them:p