PDA

View Full Version : best thing you ever did in high school

450rboy
11-20-2005, 06:34 PM
well whats your best thing you ever did in high school. or while your in school right now.

11-20-2005, 07:24 PM
what do u mean best thing? quading or sports or like grades???

im in high school but as a freshman i was on a really good travel/select soccer team and we went to regionals and got 3rd...for all u who dont know what this means, in the whole east coast, my soccer team got 3rd out of all those soccer teams

mrusk
11-20-2005, 07:28 PM
Ran for school president. Handed in a bull**** speech then gave the best specch ever.

FoxRacing81
11-20-2005, 07:29 PM
Hmm...not me, but how about a prank?

My dad's friend's son, on graduation day, used grass killer on the football field and made a 60 yard long penis on the middle of the football field. Overnight, it turned orange and he put a sprinkler at the end of it to make it look like it was taking a piss. I believe it made Letterman or Leno for top high-school pranks of the year or something....he's paying some fines right now...and goin to the Marines...I about cried from laughing so hard when I heard about it.

-Justin

4oorider
11-20-2005, 07:53 PM
lmfao:devil:

TheFontMaster
11-20-2005, 07:59 PM
2 years ago I was on the mock-trial team, Basicaly we are given afadavits, for 3 people on prosicution, and 3 on defence, every team has the same afadavits. Some trials our tean is defence, some prosicution and we play against another team and it's basicaly a real trial, 3 witnesses, and 3 lawyers for each side and the judge desides who wins(no jury). Well that year we got to regional final 4's. We were the 3rd or 4th best team in that 1/4 of the state. It was the furthest the team had ever gotten.

Quad18star
11-20-2005, 08:38 PM
Best thing I ever did in highschool was a hot blonde chick that was in 11th grade when I was in 12th . Man what a night to remember . :devil:

Other than that ..... probably being able to bullchit an hour long speach in a History class about the diminishing population of salmon in the Pacific ( off the coast of BC) and of Cod in the Atlantic of the coast of PEI and getting 100% . :D

quadmaster88
11-20-2005, 08:49 PM
hmmm probably the best thing i did in highschool was....

well not doing anything my whole high school and passing along with everyone else who bassically killed themselves to do everything they can.....

haha that was the best....

Ralph
11-20-2005, 09:07 PM
Making Honorol 3 years in a row, (Going on 4) without any studying what so ever

Quad18star
11-20-2005, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by quadmaster88
hmmm probably the best thing i did in highschool was....

well not doing anything my whole high school and passing along with everyone else who bassically killed themselves to do everything they can.....

haha that was the best....

I'm with you on that one .

I remember people studying for weeks before an exam and not getting any sleep . I'd study 15 minute before hand and still get 90% or more . They way I looked at it .... If I didn't understand the material before ... studying and trying to remember it isn't going to help much .

Exams are about what you know .... not what you've memorized . One of my good buddies got like 98% all throughout highschool ... the kid would memorize everything for a test or exam ... but ask him 3 days afterwards , and he couldn't remember a thing . :ermm:

TacomaNC4X4
11-20-2005, 09:38 PM
at our school we had a bull and some goats and chickins. well we use to ride the bull. it was about one year old. we would make the cocks fight. i always did my homework the period b4 the class it was due. we cut down a tree one time and it landed on the tractor that the teacher was on..it was funny as hell when we found out he didn't get it. but i guess the best part poundin the ladies for sure

ThumPIN_450R
11-20-2005, 09:38 PM
winning outstanding athlete of the class of 04 and setting 2 lifting records that have been there for over 10 years

babyboy
11-20-2005, 10:04 PM
TORTURED THE GOTHS!!!!

babyboy
11-20-2005, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Best thing I ever did in highschool was a hot blonde chick that was in 11th grade when I was in 12th . Man what a night to remember . :devil:

LOL, that was similar to the first thing I thought of. oh man, I never though I'd say it but I miss high school

trict_out
11-20-2005, 10:39 PM
I made so many memories and had so many good times with my boys in sports. For example when i was getting sacked i accidentally threw the ball to my tackle (quadmaster88) who almost rumbled in for a TD, ill never forget the look on his face! LOL :blah:

Mud Goat
11-21-2005, 10:17 AM
not sure about yall but I hate high school! the best thing
about it is that U get to go home at the end of the day

450rboy
11-21-2005, 04:23 PM
please people stop with the good things that happened and tell me something funny. like pranks or somethat happened.

400exrules
11-21-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by 450rboy
please people stop with the good things that happened and tell me something funny. like pranks or somethat happened.

you said post the best thing that you did.............you didnt specify anything

Robin Hood
11-21-2005, 04:29 PM
Brought a rooster in for april fools, the second we let it loose it wook the biggest **** right in the senoir Y. it was so funny watching the facial expressions of the students and faculty as it ran down the halls crowing at people. Best day ever.

JATV250
11-21-2005, 04:39 PM
Got my diploma :D

ZeroLogic
11-21-2005, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Mud Goat
not sure about yall but I hate high school! the best thing
about it is that U get to go home at the end of the day
you said it:macho

lonestar13r
11-22-2005, 04:48 PM
catch up on sleep , and hold steady b's and a's.

big k
11-22-2005, 06:11 PM
i had the time of my life thats what your suppossed to do in highschool do tons of stupid chit and get away with it. one of the funniest things i did was this senior told me he was going to kick my little brothers ***** who was a freshman and i was a junior so i was all like if you touch hill ill trucking kick your *****. the techer heard it mind you i was in this kids face yelling it repeatidly so she gives me this referal and i was so pissed i ripped it up and walked up to her desk and threw it back in her face. eventually i got sent home for the rest of the day and my parents toatly didnt care cause i was sticking up for my little brother. the teacher was so pissed when i walked back into class the next day. i also would love to punk out the jock kids that would pick on nerdy smaller kids they would be about to fight and id walk up to the little nerdy kid and say hit him(the jock) hes a pu$$y if he hits you back ill beat his *****

ZeroLogic
11-22-2005, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by big k
i had the time of my life thats what your suppossed to do in highschool do tons of stupid chit and get away with it. one of the funniest things i did was this senior told me he was going to kick my little brothers ***** who was a freshman and i was a junior so i was all like if you touch hill ill trucking kick your *****. the techer heard it mind you i was in this kids face yelling it repeatidly so she gives me this referal and i was so pissed i ripped it up and walked up to her desk and threw it back in her face. eventually i got sent home for the rest of the day and my parents toatly didnt care cause i was sticking up for my little brother. the teacher was so pissed when i walked back into class the next day. i also would love to punk out the jock kids that would pick on nerdy smaller kids they would be about to fight and id walk up to the little nerdy kid and say hit him(the jock) hes a pu$$y if he hits you back ill beat his *****

400exrules
11-22-2005, 08:53 PM

whoah your so cool

nice way to handle things...spazz out, throw a hissy fit, tear stuff up and throw it at your teacher

trx400exxracer
11-22-2005, 09:08 PM

I don't have to worry about stuff like that cause people don't mess with me

bigbadbrad
11-22-2005, 09:10 PM
won 2 skillsusa gold medals, only kid in my high school, and voc school to do so, got the director's award from my voc school, and rode my quad in my senior parade because i lost my license for speeding the week before senior week. I rode wheelies around the school, the princapal was driving her subruban as the lead car and i wa sin the middle, we did 4 laps, shen never new until she parked at the last lap and i rode a wheelie across the school parking lot. that was pretty fun.

prepracing
11-23-2005, 01:25 AM
can't believe nobody has said the best thing they did in highschool was one of their teachers :devil:

DEAL
11-23-2005, 05:10 AM
Got out in 3 years.

enduro400rider
11-24-2005, 11:52 AM
last year we went around one night and "barrowed" signs like for sale signs ect. and cover the front lawn of the school with them. it didnt do much they had most of them taken down before people got there. my buddy took a bottle of vegitable oil and spilled it all over the floor in the hall way right before lunch. that is the most amount of people i have seen fall in one day. i could hardly eat lunch i was laughin so hard. In middle school we took a feild trip and a group of us in the back of the bus were playin truth or dare :rolleyes: and well it turns out those cameras in the buses are real. we got back to school and they gave about 20 of us PDAs :rolleyes: the bus driver showed the tape to the rest of the drivers and they all gave us a hard time the rest of the year. they made all future feild trips take 2 buses one for boys and one for girls so we kinda made everything bad for the people younger than us. and my last story is at our 8th grade end of the year dance (in our school gym) my buddy we into the 6th grade hall way opened up a locker and peed in it all over some kids books and gym cloths :rolleyes:

11-24-2005, 01:06 PM
My funniest would have to be taking a Sh** on the stage and wipeing my *** with the report card i was givin. or locking the Caf doors and having one of the biggest techno dance paties of my life hahaha to much fun.

Honda TRX250ex
11-24-2005, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by babyboy
TORTURED THE GOTHS!!!!
YEAH!!!:devil:

Atkins
11-24-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by mrusk
Ran for school president. Handed in a bull**** speech then gave the best specch ever.
I love to see the look on the principals face when people decide to spice things up like that. God stuff. :devil:

Pappy
11-24-2005, 07:43 PM
the best thing i ever did was finally nail a chick named donna:devil:

450r51
11-24-2005, 08:03 PM
tried things i never thouhgt i would do in middle school. and i think u know what i mean.

m_townsgreatest
11-24-2005, 09:02 PM
450r51....did u try muff diving?

yamablaster24
11-24-2005, 09:54 PM
im tryin to hook up with my algebra 2 teacher right now. :rolleyes:

my god all these freshman whores its nice being a junior all the freshman are just diein for some penis

Honda TRX250ex
11-24-2005, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by yamablaster24

my god all these freshman whores its nice being a junior all the freshman are just diein for some penis
rofl!!!!

rmz250
11-24-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by prepracing
can't believe nobody has said the best thing they did in highschool was one of their teachers :devil:

tell me how

Ralph
11-25-2005, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
the best thing i ever did was finally nail a chick named donna:devil:

i dunno, i think beating the snot out of a retard tops it:eek2:

Pappy
11-25-2005, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by rmz250
tell me how

if i have to explain it, your to young to hear it...lmao

FoxRacing81
11-25-2005, 08:22 AM
Hmm...recently coined some kids locker so bad that they had to rip the door off of it. Then he got a new locker, and put a lock on it. So we put superglue up where you place the key. He tried to open it and ended up braking his key off inside the lock.

Honda TRX250ex
11-25-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
if i have to explain it, your to young to hear it...lmao
close your ears and eyes lil ones! its time for one of pappys storys!:scary:

redrider4ex
11-25-2005, 01:14 PM
When i went to oxford.. ihad a bi**h @ss math teacher and she always was yellin at me... so one day in the middle of the year in the middle of the class she went of yellin at me and i threw my mathbook at her.... then the girl accross the room started callin me a nazzi... and had madd black people tryin to beat me up.... I threw a mechanical pencil across the room and it stuck her in the lip..... she went to the nurses office with the pencilinher lip... I left school with my mom that day and boy i had a long 15 day suspension..... it was pretty funny... and i had to pay for the *****es stitches inher lip.... oh well F-it

Honda TRX250ex
11-25-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by redrider4ex
When i went to oxford.. ihad a bi**h @ss math teacher and she always was yellin at me... so one day in the middle of the year in the middle of the class she went of yellin at me and i threw my mathbook at her.... then the girl accross the room started callin me a nazzi... and had madd black people tryin to beat me up.... I threw a mechanical pencil across the room and it stuck her in the lip..... she went to the nurses office with the pencilinher lip... I left school with my mom that day and boy i had a long 15 day suspension..... it was pretty funny... and i had to pay for the *****es stitches inher lip.... oh well F-it
i think you need anger mangment ;)

Jake250ex
11-25-2005, 09:12 PM
My funniest would have to be taking a Sh** on the stage and wipeing my *** with the report card i was givin.

LMFAO! dude theres no way you did this! if you did you got brass balls and you are a god! :eek:

best thing I ever did - pry quit worring about what everyone thought about me so damn much. came out of my "shy" shell. made life much better in every way possible

ZeroLogic
11-25-2005, 10:03 PM

lvlenace
11-25-2005, 11:14 PM
Losing weight, getting muscles, getting to know everyone a lot better, and planning to ride my quad all over the school parking lot as a senior prank! haha (take all the plastics off and dress up as batman, no-one will know who the hell I am hahaha) There are mad trails behind my school that go for MILES, so no chance of them catching me lmfao.

ZeroLogic
11-26-2005, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by lvlenace
Losing weight, getting muscles, getting to know everyone a lot better, and planning to ride my quad all over the school parking lot as a senior prank! haha (take all the plastics off and dress up as batman, no-one will know who the hell I am hahaha) There are mad trails behind my school that go for MILES, so no chance of them catching me lmfao.

why are the trails so angry?:D :rolleyes:

lvlenace
11-26-2005, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
why are the trails so angry?:D :rolleyes:

idk :confused:, I never asked them :ermm:

jwick07
11-26-2005, 11:09 AM
The guys and I got the keys to this house that one of the guys grandmother owned but didn't live in anymore because she was in a nursing home and everyweekend we would throw huge Grannies House Parties. Before long you would hear people in the hall talking about going to Grannies house on Friday or Saturday nights. It lasted almost an entire semester then the Cops caught on and we got in deep chit man. But I would do it all over again it was that much fun.

flyin#5
11-26-2005, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by yamablaster24

until you take off the hat and they see your elephant ears.

man there is a lot of stuff we've done in high school. peanut butter sanwhiches stuck to the wall, throwing bouncy balls around the school(as hard as we can), getting a group to go take ****s in the bathrooms and leave them for the next lucky person to see. oh... one day we got kicked out of algebra (told to go to the vice principal) little did our teacher know he was gone for the day... so we sat in his office helping ourselves to his candy dish for 3 hours... seeing why people got detentions... ect.

one time freshman year we had this thing going where the teacher would tell someone to be quiet, and 5 of us would go "YEAH MIKE" or whoever she told to shut up. one day this kid cody did it to me, she had enough i guess and told him/us to stop doing it or we would get detentions... i responded with "YEAH CODY".

sophmore year, last day of school we were playing sherades(sp?) in a math class and a fat chubby kid that is just retarded (teacher hated him to..btw, she is boneable) went up there and starts motioning to something.... couple seconds go by and no one says a thing, so i shout out "DUMB@SS". teacher- "thats not a...a....hahahhaha"

one thing i learned.... never go up in the mesaneen(sp..) while a varsity basketball game is going on and kick a volleyball around. who knew people would get pissed when they get hit with a ball?

yamablaster24
11-26-2005, 12:26 PM
I went into my school with a sawdoff shot gun and killed everyone, then killed myself

414exredneck
11-26-2005, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
whoah your so cool

nice way to handle things...spazz out, throw a hissy fit, tear stuff up and throw it at your teacher

Man, simmer down, a lot of ppl. want to throw things in teachers' faces, but don't have the balls. I diddn't do that, but, threw a pen @ her for yelling @ me for clicking it

414exredneck
11-26-2005, 02:47 PM
well, every fri. or sat. night all of us rednecks meet wit our trucks and quads then go muddin' somewhere, and have parties out in the middle of fields. well, one time, we needed something to burn, so one of my crazy *** friends said, "follow me to get some pallets", so, I follow him wit my truck cause' I diddn't know where he was going, well, I found out, we went to the local feed store and stole like, 45 pallets wit 5 trucks and haulled *** out, we were goin' through town and passed like, 4 cops, we were so scared

Hon300ex
11-26-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by 414exredneck
well, every fri. or sat. night all of us rednecks meet wit our trucks and quads then go muddin' somewhere, and have parties out in the middle of fields. well, one time, we needed something to burn, so one of my crazy *** friends said, "follow me to get some pallets", so, I follow him wit my truck cause' I diddn't know where he was going, well, I found out, we went to the local feed store and stole like, 45 pallets wit 5 trucks and haulled *** out, we were goin' through town and passed like, 4 cops, we were so scared

i didnt know new jersey had rednecks?:huh

xx3003xrdrxx
11-26-2005, 05:25 PM
this EMO child thats a senior walked upto me singing and tried to hugg me . Well being the strappin young teenager i think i am , i push him back into all of his EMO pals. ( 10 - 15 kids ). I stood there for a few seconds and stared at all of them and was waiting for one of them to do **** so all my friends and i could get in a fight. Never happened though, Im determined to beat the hell outta this one kid i dont know to well but he has been a prick to me every time ive ever been around him. So yah , highschool is still here , still gay , still the same , and as for all you guys taking a Sh|t on teachers desk then like slapping them and all that . Do that at my school and you get shot with a shotgun with beanbag bullets.

Titanium
11-26-2005, 05:28 PM
Me an my buddies gave this kid a swirly then took his pants off and made him walk in front of the varsity girls volleyball team then stuffed him in a trash can upside down. the reason y we did this was cus when we drove by his house the day before he shot us with a paintballgun in my friends new truck. it was pretty funny when he walked in front of the volleyball team.

BKex
11-26-2005, 05:43 PM
on the last day of my senior year i pulled up in front of the school with my vette with open headers and did a nice burnout. principle tried calling the cops and what not but nothin ever happened, the marks are still there a year later.

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=02D13CBD-A2C3-449D-BBFA-A0688E5EDE37 the video

Titanium
11-26-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by BKex
on the last day of my senior year i pulled up in front of the school with my vette with open headers and did a nice burnout. principle tried calling the cops and what not but nothin ever happened, the marks are still there a year later.

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=02D13CBD-A2C3-449D-BBFA-A0688E5EDE37 the video

NIIICE wat engine r u runnin in that.

BKex
11-26-2005, 06:01 PM
That was with my old motor cracked two pistons in that block.
Now its another 350 with a carb,intake,cam,roller rockers, 64cc heads, and headers should be around 300 hp.

Rootar
11-26-2005, 11:01 PM
i think ive got everyone on this, i climbed into teh ceiling during AP chemmsitry while my teacher went to the storage room, and i crawled about 200 feet through the rafters to this other teachers room and well lets jsut say i had a few to many dr peppers at lunch and the ceiling tile over her desk soon after leaked yellow "old rain water" lmao then i crawled all teh way back to my class which was almost over and waited for the teach to go put all teh lab stuff up back in the storage closet adn my friend caught me as i bailed out of the ceiling and then one of my friends jumped up and moved the ceiling tile back,,,, ah man the next period was the teacher i payed the visit to and for a week her room smelt like piss till they changed the tile and yet its been a year now and ive never had a word said to me .....:macho if anyone got a better prank id like to know because NOBODY at my school has topped that yet and im thinking up somethign else for the end of this year (im a junior) agian ill prolly have to go through the ceiling becasue we have cameras in all teh halls and on the parking lots but oh how theyve under looked teh ceilings lmao:devil:

ZeroLogic
11-27-2005, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by slamdak8782
typical Arkansaucian humor :D

haha that name looks like a sauce name