PDA

View Full Version : selling my 400ex?

ImWhite
11-20-2005, 03:54 PM
im lookin for somethin alittle bigger,450r,yfz,and so on...
i have an 01 honda 400ex
its yellow,plastic has some scratches and scrapes,no cracks or burns from exhaust...tires need replaced but im looking into gettin new tires b4 its sold,starts first try,runs great,has wb cdi box,uni filter,i have a dynojet stage1 jet kit but not installed,it has pro armor nerfbars,pro armor a-arm guards,moose swingarm and belly skidplates,dg front bumper,and blue shockwears,nothing is wrong with it i just want a newer or bigger quad...i will trade for somethin u have...i have money to throw in also,do not want to ship or drive hours to do it either...so hopefully some1 close can help me out
i have changed oil and filter atleast every 5 rides since i bought it.i bought it for 2400 about 4 months ago and im the 3rd owner,i havent rode it much except fields and street(went to tomohawk once) and i put all aftermarket parts on....so most are brand new,im lookin to get 2800 or would prefer a trade with some1 with a newer 400 or anything else bigger...and like i said b4 i can throw in money...let me know what u have,im in hagerstown,MD.....thanks

ridered54
11-20-2005, 07:47 PM
pics to ridered54@yahoo.com or post em