PDA

View Full Version : another great weekend

Doober
11-19-2005, 10:50 PM
so me and 3 friends are sitting watching some movie and they order this pizza. so they sit down and start eating it and i look at my one friend and said i bet you 5 bucks you wont snort then hot pepper flakes, sure enough he gets a line and snorts it. so then by this time me and another friend were sitting there talking about how we dont think he would snort baking soda for another 5 bucks, sure enough we go in and make him a line and he rolls his 5 dollar bill up and snorts it all.

really no moral to this story but post other stupid things your were bet to to do.

11-19-2005, 10:52 PM
see if he will quit being a b1tch and do the real thing :ermm: this might be the dumbest thread ever and I dont see it lasting long

Doober
11-19-2005, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
see if he will quit being a b1tch and do the real thing :ermm: this might be the dumbest thread ever and I dont see it lasting long

dude it was just a bet....and its not like were gunna go into the kitchen and pull out a big bag of coke for him to do....:rolleyes:

Scott-300ex
11-19-2005, 10:59 PM
Uh, me and my best friends go up to and hang out at the courthouse, we went to the gas station and got some fun dip, and my friend pours it on his car, he's like, lets snort it, so my one friend and him snort the whole damn bag of it.

The main guy that did it, my friend, said he was blowin that stuff out 2-3 days later.

Mxjunkie
11-19-2005, 11:08 PM
I think its funney but what do I know :)

jakes699
11-20-2005, 07:15 AM
yeah i think its funny keep the posts up