PDA

View Full Version : Sombody Has MY DEBT CARD NUMBER

jwick07
11-19-2005, 09:57 PM
I dont know how this happened but I went to buy some beer for tonight and tried to pay with my good ole debt card and they guy said it wouldn't work. I get home and check my account info online and SOB HAS DRAINED MY ACCOUNT I HAVE $1 IN THERE I WILL KILL THIS F'n PEICE OF CHIT WHO DID THIS TO ME!!!! SO IF YOU HAPPEN TO READ THIS FORM YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED DICK

HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK?????

11-19-2005, 10:10 PM
call your bank immediately. you should be able to get most of it back

Titanium
11-19-2005, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
call your bank immediately. you should be able to get most of it back

Best said there. But good luck on finding that worthless piece of **** that did that to you. i hate ppl that do this kinda stuff to ppl who are innocent. :grr:

11-19-2005, 10:26 PM
he probably used it for gas and car washes where you dont need pin numbers or Identification

jwick07
11-19-2005, 10:59 PM
He made 2 small transactions then went to town all today while I was at work.

11-19-2005, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by jwick07
He made 2 small transactions then went to town all today while I was at work. what did he get with it?

MOFO
11-20-2005, 04:09 AM
This is the EXACT reason why I DO NOT used my debit card online. Have you used yours online to buy stuff or has your wallet been stolen?

jakes699
11-20-2005, 07:12 AM
im just a kid.. but think about the future ... everyone is going to be soo scared using credit card and giving out numbers too buy stuff off the internet... like anyone would be able to steal anything... its really gay wht ppl do

Schooled 416
11-20-2005, 07:38 AM
Why havent you cancelled it yet?

rmz250
11-20-2005, 09:48 AM
Divorce? :confused: jk man thats really sux.

MXcutie
11-20-2005, 11:28 AM
I have had this happen to me before but it was an exboyfriend who stole my card. First contact your bank and then contact the police. If he went to a store you can have the police put tapes to see who it was and then you can press charges i did and that ****er got into alot of trouble.

My husband is in Iraq and went to use his card to pull out money at a MAC machine and it wouldnt let him so he tried again and it still wouldnt let him. Well he called me and yelled at me for spending the money but low and behold there was over 2gs in there just the machine was being gay and wouldnt let him have the money so i had to go to the bank and here the machine said he did pull 290 out since he tried 150 the first time and 140 the second when he didnt get anything at all so now i have to do all of this paper work trying to get our money back. We will get it back b/c i caught it so soon but if i would have waited like a week then i think we would have been alittle out of luck.