PDA

View Full Version : Brand new trx450r Web 208/921

Kilabanshee
11-19-2005, 07:27 PM
I just bought this cam from "Dan" at DASA about a weak ago. I had planned on running this with my new Baldwin 14.1 pistons. Since this piston has such high compression I have a feeling that that the valve clearances just aren't going to work. This would be a great cam for a HH 12.2:5 piston, JE 13:1, or a sparks piston. The piston is brand new in the bag NEVER used. It comes with the cam lube, grind numbers and cam card. I bought it for $210 shipped. I'de like to get atleast $195 shipped for it.

370kingR
11-20-2005, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by Kilabanshee
I just bought this cam from "Dan" at DASA about a weak ago. I had planned on running this with my new Baldwin 14.1 pistons. Since this piston has such high compression I have a feeling that that the valve clearances just aren't going to work. This would be a great cam for a HH 12.2:5 piston, JE 13:1, or a sparks piston. The piston is brand new in the bag NEVER used. It comes with the cam lube, grind numbers and cam card. I bought it for $210 shipped. I'de like to get atleast $195 shipped for it.

Just return it. Im sure they will return it for a full refund Kila.

He just returned my damaged one for a full refund im sure he'll take care of you ;)

Kilabanshee
11-20-2005, 12:34 PM
Thanks Gary. I'll give him a call.