PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Trx 450r National Race Quad!!

kandel426
11-19-2005, 01:11 PM
I am selling my 2005 Race Bike. This quad has the best of everything on it. It has been pampered since the day it was built. I only raced this at the Nationals and a few practice rides just to test and tune. The motor only has about 2hrs on it since Mark Baldwin went throughit and put a new piston and rings in it. The suspension has less than that on it since rebuilt!! The a-arms and swing arm were just redone Candy Red. The front end got all new bushings and balljoints. Below is a list of all the parts that I can think of!! I am only asking $12,000!!

JB Racing Components: a-arms, tie rods, swing arm, gas tank bracket, steering stem, antivibe with fatbar mount

Baldwin Motorsports Components: full national race motor, Fatory Rider port and polish, ti valves, 14.1 piston, billet antifade, billet twin row bearing carrier, billet front hubs, rear shock linkage, skid plate

PEP Long Travel BIG BOTTLE(8click rezzis) with rebound adjustment, PEP chain roller(always done by Mark Baldwin, set up for 190 Pro Rider)

DG Components: Bullet Exhaust, National Stadium bumper, grab bar, throttle cover, front brake resi cover, kick starter, PRO PEG nerf bars with Baldwin lowering peg conversion, brake pedal

Vortex CDI, Hinson clutch basket, RPM axle, Douglas beadlocks all around, HoleShot MX 20in fronts, HoleShot MXR4 rears, Tag CR High handle bars, Works Connection clutch lever with HotStart, Cycra Handgaurds, Braking front wave rotors, Baldwin conversion to hold Vortex CDI, UPDOG Graphics Kit, New Style quadtech Redfiber carbon fiber hood.

This Motor is fresh about 2 hrs ago, always ran on VP C12, BelRay Thumper oil for motor, Hinson clutch oil ran in tranny side. This quad only ran the National races and nothing else. Other than a few practice rides to break it in and test things out, it hasn't seen anything but National Racing. The oils were changed after practice, qualifying, and then again before the next National again. Between myself and Mark Balwin, this quad was meticulously maintained and has very little time on it. This race quad has well over $20000 invested in it including time and goodies. I would like to see somewhere around $12,000 for it. I know it is worth more than that but I got a good deal on it so you can to. The a-arms and swing arm were kinda looking bad from rock chips and such so I got those redone along with new bushings and ball joints for the front end. The suspension has 0 hrs on it since Mark serviced them last so this quad is ready for the track, JUST ADD BALLS!!!!! This quad is a fullblown racer and will need to be taken care of as far as the engine goes. It is VERY relieable as long as you take care of it. Like I said, it is fresh as of about 2 hrs ago, thats the piston too, not just clean it up and put new rings init. No corners were EVER cut on this quad.

I will send you some up to date pics as soon as I put it on the ground again(still waiting on the swingarm to get back).

If you have any ?'s please email me again or feel free to call me on my cell(330)231-6466.

Thanks alot

Trent Kandel

kandel426
11-25-2005, 08:22 PM
This baby is ready to go and I am ready to sell!! Make me a reasonable offer and its yours!!

OUEL#41
11-26-2005, 09:02 AM
pics?

kandel426
11-26-2005, 11:01 AM
send an email to kandel426@yahoo.com and I will send you some pics!

HOLMAN#2
11-26-2005, 08:01 PM
where do you live?

kandel426
11-27-2005, 01:29 PM
Im in Millersburg, Ohio!

kandel426
12-10-2005, 06:10 PM
BUMP