PDA

View Full Version : Mint 400ex

oafen racing
11-19-2005, 08:57 AM
I have a 1999 Honda 400ex for sale. Redone from the ground up. Starting out its stock frame with Candy orange powdercoat. the a-arm and swingarm are powdercoat. A-arms are +2 +1 Laeger Racing. It has itp reinforced from wheels and itp back beadlocks with Holeshot mx the whole way around. It had maier black plastic with skin industry graphics kit. It has TCS shocks all the way around. It had doug gust bars with scott grips. I got aftermarket lights for it but they are not on it will come with quad though. It has sunstar sprockets with a D.I.D chain. It has AC nerf bars on it and AC bumper. It has a Prodesign Kill Switch and K&N airfilter with my own custom bracket it has no airbox. Okay now to the motor. It was orignally built buy Profab ATV out of Ohio in 2001 I got all the paper work. Its a 426 with a hotcams stage 2 in it wiesco piston and rings. Titanium 3 angle valves and lifters. Stock Carb casing but was honed out and jetted to go with my yoshimura full exhaust system. I trimmed the pipe back a little bit cause it stuck out past the grab bar. It has a hinson clutch basket with barnette clutches. It has a ProFab ATV rev box on it. This motor will rev to 14,000 rpms and not even think about hurting it. I just had the motor redone again by www.VPSATV.com less than 2 months ago i rode it once and parked it ever since no time to ride it. He will verify this. All he did was put new rings in it and tuned it up a little bit. I have over $14,000 invested in this quad and i got all the papers to show it. I am asking to get $5,000 out of it firm im taking a huge loss but its your gain. If you buy this i guarentee you will not be disappointed. The new 450's have trouble keeping up with this 400ex. When you hit the gas you better hang on cause your goin for one hell of a ride. Please email me or call me if interested 724-984-1623 Thank you And remember this quad will be worth a fortune one day. :D

oafen racing
11-19-2005, 09:30 PM
Give me your email i will have pics emailed tomororw (sunday) post your email or email me at oafen426ex@hotmail.com Thank you

oafen racing
11-20-2005, 08:15 PM
Here is one of the pics of my sweet 400ex that i have listed for sale. http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=07XT001N0B0017&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1