PDA

View Full Version : Ohio State vs Michigan

zforcefx
11-19-2005, 08:50 AM
Should be a very good game who do you think will take it..?

Tommy 17
11-19-2005, 08:55 AM
**** THEM BOTH!!!! haha

PENN STATE is takin the big 10!!!

zforcefx
11-19-2005, 08:57 AM
Noo there gettin upset by michigan state an michigan will beat ohio state well at least i hope thats how it goes...

Tommy 17
11-19-2005, 09:03 AM
haha you wish!

Hondadudeehhhh
11-19-2005, 10:57 AM
michigan is going to beat ohio state. Hopefully MSU beats Penn, we need it. If MSU beats Penn then and when michigan beats ohio state there is a 3 way tie for the big 10 :eek:

yamablaster24
11-19-2005, 11:13 AM
OSU is takin the cake guys, sorrry

4strokin
11-19-2005, 11:55 AM
GO BIG BLUE

trict_out
11-19-2005, 12:54 PM
of course tommy is excited penn state has sucked for the last 4-5 years. Now us buckeyes we are used to being good. We'll beat michigan...it may not be pretty but it will be done.

Hondadudeehhhh
11-19-2005, 01:48 PM
this is a really good football game. both troy smith and chad henee are having awesome games. But our damn linemen keep getting hurt!

TRLBLZR7
11-19-2005, 01:54 PM
PENN STATE

Hondadudeehhhh
11-19-2005, 02:14 PM
at least it wasnt a blow out. :mad:

yamablaster24
11-19-2005, 02:17 PM
GO BUCKS!!!! 25-21

trict_out
11-19-2005, 02:19 PM
haha yeah troy smith is amazing...I told you we would pull it off but it might not be pretty.Now we just need Penn to lose.
GO SPARTANS!

K_Fulk
11-19-2005, 06:25 PM
Wouldnt it be interesting if tOSU got the at large bcs bid and got another shot at penn state.

Tator salad
11-19-2005, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by K_Fulk
Wouldnt it be interesting if tOSU got the at large bcs bid and got another shot at penn state.

Looking like that might not be possible. with #3's loss and #1losing now it might very well be Penn State/Texas in the national championship game.

Sorry Tommy you have to share that big ten championship!

K_Fulk
11-19-2005, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Tator salad
Looking like that might not be possible. with #3's lose and #1losing now it might very well be Penn State/Texas in the national championship game.

Sorry Tommy you have to share that big ten championship!

I wouldnt be hurt to see that. At least the 2 teams the beat tOSU will be in the national championhip game then.

Tator salad
11-19-2005, 10:32 PM
ouch the USC game could be getting out of hand in a hurry

quadridermx
11-19-2005, 10:42 PM
Does anyone know why the Michigan receiver who caught the final pass (name escapes me right now) decided to turn infield and let the clock run out instead of getting out of bounds? This boggles me...

I'm a Michigan fan, but typical Michigan coasting after they had the lead killed em. It was a good game Ohio deserved to win, but that deep zone defense on Ohio State's final drive allowed them to repeatedly throw 7-10 yard passes just inside the zone, eat up the remaining time, and kick the final field goal.

Some of the Michigan playcalling was frustrating. I think they went for 1 decently long pass the entire game? Just seems like they played pretty conservative.

All in all a fun game to watch, congratulations Ohio fans! We'll be back with some experience next year. :blah:

Tator salad
11-19-2005, 10:47 PM
just a FYI michigan palyed Ohio State not Ohio (they palyed tuesday)

zforcefx
11-20-2005, 10:00 AM
Very good game but didnt turn out like i wanted..I now have tons of respect for troy smith just some of the plays he made were amazing.

Tommy 17
11-20-2005, 10:26 AM
sharing the title is a bunch of crap... we won it we beat osu... i say have a title game... penn state will win again! i'm pretty sure that penn state shut down that so called "GREAT" offense of "THE" ohio state university (which they copied from penn state might i add)... and i'm pretty sure that the 12th man offically won that game... bring them on... the student section will kill them haha

i don't see any other college out there with the fan support that penn state has... i was at ohio state last weekend i was shocked out how dull, boring and quiet that place was... even when we weren't doing great the students were crazy and beaver stadium was still packed with over 100,000 people! then sometimes 109,000+ such as the ohio state game...then the students camped out a week ahead of time in paternoville (who does that)... the whole student section from the 50 yard line to 3/4 of the way around the endzone was pure white... not one person sat down during that game (or any game) and did i add that it was so loud in there that most teams couldn't even think right! plus our tail gating was voted #1 in the country...

o and BTW i dunno if i ever posted this on here but i'll add some fuel to the fire... JOE PA is my cousin:blah: :devil:

so bring on ohio state we'll play u again anytime! and ann arbor is still a whore:devil:

trict_out
11-20-2005, 02:03 PM
Tommy your awfully cocky i would be too if i sucked for so long though and finally had a good season. We could care less wheather we beat Penn State or not, cuz we still got a share of the big ten title AND we beat MICHIGAN! :macho

Hondadudeehhhh
11-20-2005, 02:05 PM
i get pissed at michigan games because we have the biggest stadium in the US but it seems like i can hear the fan in east lansing better than i can here in ann arbor. :scary: i just cant wait until college, get really drunk, paint your body, watch football and make a fool out of yourself on national TV

K_Fulk
11-20-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by trict_out
AND we beat MICHIGAN! :macho

Something penn state couldnt get done :blah:.

If penn state and tOSU get to be in a bowl game, i'm sure you will see way more red than white.

Tommy 17
11-20-2005, 06:54 PM
Tommy your awfully cocky i would be too if i sucked for so long though and finally had a good season. We could care less wheather we beat Penn State or not, cuz we still got a share of the big ten title AND we beat MICHIGAN! :macho

i'm cocky because i've been to both places now and i've seen them 1st hand... the 2 schools don't even compare to each other!!!

and i'm sure u don't care... that game cost u being the #3 team in the nation!

and penn state actually beat michigan... watch the game he was out of bounds and the 2 seconds didn't exist... but we aren't gonna complain about it!

zforcefx
11-20-2005, 07:01 PM
NO....you didnt beat michigan look at the score thats all that matters.

woodsman250r
12-08-2005, 12:14 AM
i'm cocky because i've been to both places now and i've seen them 1st hand... the 2 schools don't even compare to each other!!!

and i'm sure u don't care... that game cost u being the #3 team in the nation!

and penn state actually beat michigan... watch the game he was out of bounds and the 2 seconds didn't exist... but we aren't gonna complain about it!

You are right, they don't compare. Penn State will never be at the caliber that OSU is at. You are a moron if you say that Ohio Stadium is dull and boring. I was there during the 02 Michigan vs. OSU game and it was the craziest thing I have ever scene. I saw people wearing Michigan clothes getting beat up, which was a beautiful sight if your a Bucks fan. But you need to just shut your uninformed mouth because look how long Penn State has sucked and now that they actually won a few games you think they should be national champs. You guys got beat by Michigan, we won against them. We should have beat Texas too if Tressel wouldn't have been a retard and put in Zwick. Bottom line is that coming off that Texas lost any team would play like chit the following game. Penn State almost got beat by Northwestern for God sake, and OSU laid a beating to them. PSU didn't play good against OSU we just played like garbage. OSU should be the #1 team in the nation right now because Texas was in the bag and Penn State was just a lucky fluke. But I guess we will see how you guys do in Columbus next year.

rookiex
12-08-2005, 12:41 AM
heck yeah bro.OSU has been up there for a few years now penn is a fluke.Id like to see as many penn fans going to the championchip game as OSU fans went clear to tempe AZ for god sakes.

Tommy 17
12-08-2005, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by woodsman250r

You are right, they don't compare. Penn State will never be at the caliber that OSU is at. You are a moron if you say that Ohio Stadium is dull and boring. I was there during the 02 Michigan vs. OSU game and it was the craziest thing I have ever scene. I saw people wearing Michigan clothes getting beat up, which was a beautiful sight if your a Bucks fan. But you need to just shut your uninformed mouth because look how long Penn State has sucked and now that they actually won a few games you think they should be national champs. You guys got beat by Michigan, we won against them. We should have beat Texas too if Tressel wouldn't have been a retard and put in Zwick. Bottom line is that coming off that Texas lost any team would play like chit the following game. Penn State almost got beat by Northwestern for God sake, and OSU laid a beating to them. PSU didn't play good against OSU we just played like garbage. OSU should be the #1 team in the nation right now because Texas was in the bag and Penn State was just a lucky fluke. But I guess we will see how you guys do in Columbus next year.

i've been to both places... i've been in both stadiums and i will honestly say i was bored at osu! i coudln't believe how dull the place was... get pissy about it i dont' care! haha

i had one of the managers of osu tell me that when the team walked out onto the field this year and saw the white out they knew they were in trouble... you weren't at the game i was!

i'll tell u another thing that shocked me... i even told them i was joe paternos cousin... if i woulda said i was jim tressels cousin at penn state my *** would have been beat... you know what osu did... nothing!

you wanna talk about crazy fans... did i see osu camp out a week before the game??? no... did ohio state get ranked #1 tail gating in the nation of ANY sports team... no... did you have the #1 ranked student section... NOPE! did your police have to mace your student section for rioting and tearing the stadium apart... nope that didn't happen either... anyone there that had on ohio state was beat... had something throw at... or just harassed... down town you coudln't walk in the streets there was so many kids partying and going crazy... did i mention girls gone wild even came for it?

face it we kicked your *** and i don't care what u say about how bad u played... did u ever think that maybe you played like **** because our team was just better??? same with texas... should coulda woulda dont mean crap YOU LOST!!! go with ur hardass fans who think AJ hawk is the man when paul P could kick his ***...

and who cares what our record was over the last couple years... we're back and we're still gonna kick your *** next year!

anytime u wanna come out to penn state and try and tell us that ohio state is better... bring it... i'd love to see what they do to ya!

btw michigan sucks and ohio state swallows!

trict_out
12-08-2005, 10:15 AM
lol this dude is nuts...we have beaten penn state many times in the last 10-15 years. Dont let one win get you all hot and bothered. There is tradition at Ohio State like no other college in the USA. And im glad your proud that your fans are the craziest drunken jackazz's around. Who cares about your student section...we stil got the best damn band in the land!:D

woodsman250r
12-08-2005, 10:52 AM
HAHAHA this guy is great. Who cares if you guys are the #1 so called tailgating school in the nation. What does that have to do with having a good team??? Thats like saying we got voted best hot dogs in the nation, who cares. And did you see the SI mag where OSU fans stormed the field after we beat Michigan in 02? It was crazy, not to mention we had a full out riot in columbus and had police out everywhere in riot gear, so much for macing a few kids in a stadium not the ENITRE student section. Our fans aren't that stupid to tear apart our stadium because it isn't an ugly piece of chit like yours. As for actual football tradion and coaching, Joe Pa doesn't even hardly coach anymore, his assistants do. And Joe Pa will never be what Woody was, I never saw Joe Pa clothesline another teams player during a game. And what does telling someone you are Joe Pas cousin have to do with anything??? they probaly thought you were moron like the rest of us. You act like if you go to OSU and walk downtown with PSU stuff on you won't get harrased or beat down. All yea paul P??? I must have missed his award presentation when I was watching Hawk get the Lombardi award. Your guys tradition isn't close to Ohio States, your band sucks, your uniforms are just plain garbage and everything about Penn State sucks like your schedule. And how bout rivalry games??? I do believe that OSU and Michigan is the number one rivalry in college football as well as in all sports. So much for Penn State having a good rivalry game, but hey you guys are #1 in tailgating :rolleyes: You won this year against OSU for the first time in how long? Don't think that you are going to walk into Ohio Stadium next year and run the show, you need a serious reality check.

Tommy 17
12-08-2005, 10:55 AM
we stil got the best damn band in the land!:D

script ohio is freakin gay... we laughed at them when they did it turned around and flicked them off... wow u can dot an i!

sorry but that don't compare to the double flip of the drum major...Blue band makes them look bad...

woodsman250r
12-08-2005, 11:03 AM
Yea thats why the dotting of the I and script Ohio is one of the most recognized things in college football. WOW Dude you flipped them off!! You are such a hard a--. HAHAHA you are looser dude and you are better off not to talk up Penn State like they are the Gods of college football. The blue band??? never heard of them, let me guess they were voted best band ever along with you guys being best student section, team, tailgaters, campers, coach, university, parking lot, stadium in college football :rolleyes:

K_Fulk
12-08-2005, 11:35 AM
Ask popo how crazy it gets.

Check the link.
http://www.thebrushback.com/Archives/ohiostriot_full.htm

popo
12-08-2005, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by K_Fulk
Ask popo how crazy it gets.

Check the link.
http://www.thebrushback.com/Archives/ohiostriot_full.htm

It gets very silly :rolleyes:

rookiex
12-08-2005, 12:04 PM
lol This dude cracks me up.Im glad your team did good this year.But mark my words when OSU beats penn next year im making a post just for you!.Either way I dont care.OSU penn texas even the blue up north are great teams an great talents.But honestly this dude makes me wanna be there FOR SURE at the penn/OSU game next year.I want to sit next to a penn fan so I can scream in his ear HANG ON SNOOPY SNOOPY HANG ON!.An if he trys any of that beat down **** on me he's got another thing coming.

trict_out
12-12-2005, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
script ohio is freakin gay... we laughed at them when they did it turned around and flicked them off... wow u can dot an i!

sorry but that don't compare to the double flip of the drum major...Blue band makes them look bad...
Tommy, get a grip seriously your actin like your 5, when i heard pappy and all the other exriders patriots mention you i figured youd be a nice guy, not a fuggin douche nozzle, you proved me wrong.

Tommy 17
12-12-2005, 09:40 AM
Tommy, get a grip seriously your actin like your 5, when i heard pappy and all the other exriders patriots mention you i figured youd be a nice guy, not a fuggin douche nozzle, you proved me wrong.

:D proud of it! you think i honestly care what u think haha... and i am a nice guy... just not to ohio state fans haha

i came to this tread with one intention and that was pissin everyone off and creating a good laugh... you have no clue how bad we've been laughin at a few of the comments on this page...

and o BTW who won the butkus?:devil: :blah:

K_Fulk
12-12-2005, 01:58 PM
That would be pussluzny right, :D