PDA

View Full Version : Opening day of deer season baby!!

redlineranger
11-18-2005, 08:02 PM
wooohooo cant wait til bout 6am in the mornin when im turnin dogs loose waitin for em to run me out a buck..

when does everyones season start?? down here its tomorrow(nov. 19th) til january 31st

Pappy
11-18-2005, 08:13 PM
WV starts monday , MD starts next saturday. i get almost 7 weeks straight between the 2 states:D

redlineranger
11-18-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
WV starts monday , MD starts next saturday. i get almost 7 weeks straight between the 2 states:D

cool ive seen where your lil man has already killed a deer this year, nice job..... some of my redneck friends out at the club told me where to sit(and there not lyin either), he said there's 6 rack bucks(all 6 point and above) buddied up and runnin together... they better hope i dont catch them when the come out of the bottom where they've been hidin and come out on to the clear cut right beside it:devil: ..270's gone get em

Pappy
11-18-2005, 08:25 PM
i bowhunted tonight, and right before dark i finally saw an 8 pointer ive been after. he did not come anywhere close for a shot, but i saw where he came from and ill be setting up on him opening evening:devil:

redlineranger
11-19-2005, 12:26 PM
well.......,i started huntin at 6 oclock this mornin(dog huntin), and at 7:30 killed the first deer on our club this year. it was a 80-90 pound doe our scales at the club are old so i couldnt tell exactly. anyways its got a weird story to it..the dogs were runnin a buck, and he was runnin about 20 yards behind me in some planted pines, and was gettin ready to cross the road, and all be damned if a doe came out of no where with it.....well they were just trottin across the road so i said piss on it and just started shootin... i dropped the doe and got about a pellet or two in the 6pt's rear end

i marked it off and it came out to 40 steps away, that was a pretty long shot for shootin buckshot:D

11-20-2005, 10:24 AM
i hate all u ppl....huters f**k up all my property with their dogs and guns and sh** and i cant ride back there cause i dont wanna get shot:grr:

jackson15
11-20-2005, 02:30 PM
LOL...where I live you can pretty much drive down the road and get one with your car/truck within 5 minutes...

hondardr4life
11-20-2005, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by quad&dirtbike
i hate all u ppl....huters f**k up all my property with their dogs and guns and sh** and i cant ride back there cause i dont wanna get shot:grr:

Feel free to kill yourself :) . It must be real scary to stick the bar on a 250ex.

Anyways, Our season starts Nov. 28 (first Monday after thanksgiving, as always) I already killed a doe this year in junior rifle season, and hopefully I can kill some more during the regular season.

wvspeedfreak
11-20-2005, 02:38 PM

Chill out dude :huh If it's your property and you don't want them on there,post it and tell them to leave.Simple as that.

Pappy
11-20-2005, 02:46 PM

where a set of horns please:o

11-20-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by hondardr4life
Feel free to kill yourself :) . It must be real scary to stick the bar on a 250ex.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

redlineranger
11-20-2005, 04:24 PM

no one ****ing cares.... i hate *****es like you who **** threads up, if u dont like it, crawl up in a hole somewhere

400exstud
11-20-2005, 04:40 PM
This is my Dad's and my first year hunting (yeah I am 16 though) and we were sit'n in the same area. Both of us were sleeping until we heard a shot that was real close so then we start looking and my Dad sees two does. Well I came over by my dad because I have a scope on my 30-30 bolt and he was using my uncles 30-30 lever without a scope and I took the first shot. Of course I missed because it was the first thing that I have ever shot at and it was about 150 yards away in a forest. In the end I took two shots and my pa took five:eek2: .

Then I started to walk and see if we did any damage and about five seconds later I hear "ka-boom" and my uncle comes on the radio "I got one". We ended up driving the deer about 50-75 yards from him!

Die hard honda
11-20-2005, 04:52 PM
WV starts tomorrow, i cant wait.

hondaguy2
11-20-2005, 07:52 PM
I got a small 5 pointer opening morning and saw a few other deer, but other than that there hasnt really been a whole lot of movement. Where i hunt usually there is always shooting but today i only counted 12-15 shots in the 11 hours i sat in the stand. I have the rest of the week to try to fill my 2 doe tags yet so hopefully people get the deer moving. Just seenms like there isnt as many deer this year :confused: good luck to everyone else though

Flip_SideEX
11-20-2005, 09:38 PM
Wisconsin started this past saturday. I saw 4 corner, spike, doe and a fawn. I didnt bother to shoot anything cause i thought i would save them til next year unless someone else got them. Oh well i still have a freezer full left. My crew got 2 10 pointers both 200 and a nice doe 150 on opening day. Least i havent seen any hmongs in the woods with a full automatic yet.:ermm: (if you people didnt hear what happened last year with the deadly shooting of 6 people in wisconsin when a hmong trespassed on their land and they wanted him to leave, but he didnt and started shooting)

Quad18star
11-21-2005, 04:37 AM
I believe Deer Season opens up this morning for the guys in our area .... if it's not today , it might be next Monday .

I'm not much into deer hunting though .... sitting in a tree stand for 10 hours in the freezing cold isn't my idea of fun .

I much prefer moose hunting instead . :D

TheX1992
11-21-2005, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Flip_SideEX
(if you people didnt hear what happened last year with the deadly shooting of 6 people in wisconsin when a hmong trespassed on their land and they wanted him to leave, but he didnt and started shooting)

Not too far from me.

Pappy
11-21-2005, 11:34 AM
i drove an hour north this morning, to a place i scouted saturday. i wasnt to thrilled, i only found 1 rub and a scrape on 20 acres:ermm: so, being that this fellow wanted me to hunt his place i did.

7 am, spike 20 yards from me.

7-8 am, same spike running does all around me

8-9 am same buck still hot after any doe he could hunt up

9-10 am, same buck still running does(i havent heard a buck grunt so much in my life)

10:15 am....i had enough and put him out of his misery:p