PDA

View Full Version : 250ex for sale VERY CLEAN, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK

my250ex
11-18-2005, 04:04 PM
I am selling my quad. If you or anybody you know is looking for one, PLEASE let them know.

THIS IS AN EXTREMELY CLEAN BIKE. RUNS LIKE IT JUST CAME OFF THE SHOWROOM.

It is a 2003 Honda Sportrax 250ex that is in very good condition. I bought it brand new as a leftover in Feb. 2005. So it has only been ridden about four months. It has a full HMF exhaust system (retailed $450), K&N Filter, and is jetted with a Dynojet kit. The only reason I am selling is because I am moving up to a larger machine. It is yellow. Plastic is in good condition, no cracks or tears. Seat has no tears, like new. Front tires are good, rear tires about 60%. Oil has been changed at least 6 times in 5 months. I just changed oil, gear fluid, and cleaned air filter. I have always used Mobil 1 Synthetic motorcycle oil. I also still have the stock exhaust system and air filter.
If you have any questions about it email me. If you are in the area and are seriously interested, let me know if you would like to see it in person.
It has a NADA value of $3,075.

$2,900 or best offer.

I will consider all trades.
THIS WOULD MAKE AN AWESOME GIFT TO PUT UNDER THE TREE!

If you would like pictures or have any questions, please email me at jsullivan1708@hotmail.com or send me a pm

ZeroLogic
11-18-2005, 04:30 PM
im not trying to be a ***hole or anything but 2,900 is steep for a 250ex my friend just got one for 2,200 same as your execpt the exaust

my250ex
11-18-2005, 04:39 PM
i dont know if you read any of my description or not, but it has only been ridden since feb. i got it as a leftover brand new. and if you check nada, you will see that my price is very reasonable. my quad also has $600 into it. i also said that i would be able to negotiate the price a little, and i am considering trades from anybody interested.

johnsls
11-18-2005, 06:22 PM
nada is not always soo accurate its close but not always 100%
besides for that money someone could buy a 02 or 03 300ex or 400ex,,
Just my opinion but the 250ex is like having a blaster no one wants them anymore because you gonna want to upgrade soon after you buy it.

ZeroLogic
11-18-2005, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by my250ex
i dont know if you read any of my description or not, but it has only been ridden since feb. i got it as a leftover brand new. and if you check nada, you will see that my price is very reasonable. my quad also has $600 into it. i also said that i would be able to negotiate the price a little, and i am considering trades from anybody interested.

i did read the description and i put over 1100 dollars in my quad and i could probely sell it for 2,200 and it has a brand new top end being put it this weekend but im not going to argure with you just trying to tell you your price is steep;)

my250ex
11-18-2005, 10:35 PM
ok well im not letting a perfect quad go for 2,200. It cost about 3,000 when i got it, and it has about 50 hours on it. and i am asking 2900 OR BEST OFFER

what year is it. if its new and your already putting a new top end in it then it probably been beaten to he** and back.

this is only the second time i have posted here and every time people give me bullsh*t.

fyi, i got an offer for 2600 and i said i would meet him halfway at 2700, so i dont know why you are saying my price is so steep. i am waiting to hear back from him.

~johnsls- i hear what you are saying, but there are people out there who might be looking for an extra quad, quad for the wife or kids too. a guy asked me if i wanted to trade for a kfx 700 (was too powerful for his wife), but i couldnt because i dont have enough extra cash.

SO, will everybody stop critisizing me? compared to what the prices are in my area, its not as outrageous as you all think it is.