PDA

View Full Version : Damn tornados!!!

Cody_300ex
11-18-2005, 03:16 PM
Well sunday night after my dad and I go it from hunting it was still on the weather channel from that morning, It had issued tornado watches for tri-state area (west Ky, south east MS, & southeren Ill). Well the next day it looked like an average november day. My school was the only one who made their students go all day. Most schools were eathier out all day or took a half day. about 1:30 a very small tornada went over a school about 10 miles away from us, so we all had to go into the halls in the tornado postion for about an hour..... not fun. Long-story short, I didnt get home untill 4:00, sereval tornados did touch down but there was not an extreme about of damage down. I think only one person died. One of the main fiberoptic line got damaged a few towns over so my internet has down since about 3 hours ago. And yes, the quad is ok, lol.

300ex_#387
11-18-2005, 04:31 PM
Yeah same here we didnt get out of school untill 4:00...tornado touched down about 15 miles away...but I was in art class and the teacher told us to draw a building in the background and like a tree or object in the foreground....I drew our highschool in the background and drew a tornado coming at it in the front...he didnt like that very much