PDA

View Full Version : CONSPIRACY...big oil & car makers hid a 100mpg car from us 20 yrs ago

citizennobody
11-18-2005, 07:40 AM
If you are a conspiracy buff, this should be up your alley. A 100mpg was achieved on a car over 20 years ago simply by modifing the carburetor........WTF!

IT IS A CONSPIRACY AGAINST US THE PEOPLE BY BIG OIL AND THE CAR MANUFACTURERS.

http://kvia.com/Global/story.asp?S=4137051

BE SURE TO WATCH THE 4 minute SPECIAL REPORT VIDEO UNDER THE PICS!!!!!!

stumpleg
11-18-2005, 10:12 AM
That is interesting. Wish one of them was around today. Like the article said, it would probably be expensive though.

Scro
11-18-2005, 10:13 AM
Interesting:)

infantry317
11-18-2005, 10:37 AM
My father-in-law was a banker out in CA. Back in the early 70's a gal that worked for him in Bakersfield had a husband that was an engineer. He invented something like this, a carb and engine that had awesome mileage. He was paid for his idea and placed under a gag under contract. She quit her job the next day saying she and her husband no longer needed to work. :eek2:

11-18-2005, 10:56 AM
there is a guy local like that also...they also confiscated his motor...or so i was told by a teacher who was friends with him...

i trhink the gov. put his motor in the same place that jfk and elvis are living

Butters
11-18-2005, 12:12 PM
i think i have heard about this story before. but for some reason i was thinking the person didn't get that good of mileage. oh well its cool nonetheless.

450Racer
11-18-2005, 03:03 PM
i talked to my dad about this awhile ago. i had an idea of an engine consisting of all non-magnetic forged aluminum and a magnetic piston with electro-magnetics. when the CDI sent out pulses to them turning them on and off. it would use no gas. it would use very little oil maybe 3/4 quart the engine/tranny side. it's more complex but that's basic. my dad told me that the gov. would probably buy the idea and never speak of it again. it would have to be designed enough for it to work so that would take loooooots of money and time. i think that it kinda sucks that technology is bein wasted like that. then again, i guess every gas station in america, all the big oil corporation would go out of busniess and loose jobs so who knows, maybe it's for the better.

zeppelin
11-18-2005, 05:49 PM
is it just me or does his invention sound exactly like fuel injection, and 450racer the reason that would never work it because you need something to move the piston in the first place, if the engine doesnt turn, the you'll never get power to the cdi in the first place. it is a good i dea however ans may just work if you did yuse some gas, less than a conventional motor but you need somthing there to make it move.