PDA

View Full Version : Not going to sleep tonight...

Bush0102
11-18-2005, 02:22 AM
Yeah so i have a ton of school work to do and i'm just taking a break right now.

I'm actually the only user in the forum right now...

Pathetic....

Anybody gonna buy some of the ATV riders cold weather clothing that just came out? Im thinkin about getting myself a hoodie.

I'll leave you with a quote.
When Chuck Norris sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris has not had to pay taxes ever.

Damn i'm tired.:ermm:

TGW_400ex
11-18-2005, 04:24 AM
That Chuck Norris I'll tell ya.

11-18-2005, 08:58 AM
i got a hoody and a shirt

derekhonda
11-18-2005, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Bush0102
Yeah so i have a ton of school work to do and i'm just taking a break right now.

I'm actually the only user in the forum right now...

Pathetic....

Anybody gonna buy some of the ATV riders cold weather clothing that just came out? Im thinkin about getting myself a hoodie.

I'll leave you with a quote.
When Chuck Norris sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris has not had to pay taxes ever.

Damn i'm tired.:ermm:

Hey what is the website you got that from. I used to read those all the time they were funnier than ****. Post that link I think everyone would get a kick out of ol' chucky and vin.

11-18-2005, 11:15 AM
Chuck Norris once killed a bear with his bare hands, cut it up into 1000 peices and fed it to a school of salmon, just because of the irony.

11-18-2005, 11:17 AM
John F. Kennedy was not assasinated, Chuck Norris shot a pigeon in the grassy knoll mearly by pointing his finger at it and saying "bang". Kennedy's head exploded out of pure amazment.

NacsMXer
11-18-2005, 01:19 PM
LOL!! Those are great! ^^^ :D

Mud Goat
11-18-2005, 01:26 PM
LMFAO

Bush0102
11-18-2005, 03:57 PM
Chuck Norris doesnt shave; he kicks himself in the face. The only thing that can cut Chuck Norris is Chuck Norris.

After much debate, President Truman decided to drop the atomic bomb on Hiroshima rather than the alternative of sending Chuck Norris. His reasoning? It was more "humane".

When Chuck Norris plays Oregon Trail his family does not die from cholera or dysentery, but rather roundhouse kicks to the face. He also requires no wagon, since he carries the oxen, axels, and buffalo meat on his back. He always makes it to Oregon before you.

Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

Chuck Norris lost his virginity before his dad did.

Chuck Norris can make a woman climax by simply pointing at her and saying "booya".

Chuck Norris was the fourth Wiseman. He brought baby Jesus the gift of "beard". Jesus wore it proudly to his dying day. The other Wisemen, jealous of Jesus' obvious gift favoritism, used their combined influence to have Chuck omitted from the Bible. Shortly after all three died of roundhouse kick related deaths

The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

Chuck Norris's girlfriend once asked him how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. He then shouted, "HOW DARE YOU RHYME IN THE PRESENCE OF CHUCK NORRIS!" and ripped out her throat. Holding his girlfriend's bloody throat in his hand he bellowed, "Don't **** with Chuck!" Two years and five months later he realized the irony of this statement and laughed so hard that anyone within a hundred mile radius of the blast went deaf.

11-18-2005, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Bush0102
Chuck Norris doesnt shave; he kicks himself in the face. The only thing that can cut Chuck Norris is Chuck Norris.

After much debate, President Truman decided to drop the atomic bomb on Hiroshima rather than the alternative of sending Chuck Norris. His reasoning? It was more "humane".

When Chuck Norris plays Oregon Trail his family does not die from cholera or dysentery, but rather roundhouse kicks to the face. He also requires no wagon, since he carries the oxen, axels, and buffalo meat on his back. He always makes it to Oregon before you.

Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

Chuck Norris lost his virginity before his dad did.

Chuck Norris can make a woman climax by simply pointing at her and saying "booya".

Chuck Norris was the fourth Wiseman. He brought baby Jesus the gift of "beard". Jesus wore it proudly to his dying day. The other Wisemen, jealous of Jesus' obvious gift favoritism, used their combined influence to have Chuck omitted from the Bible. Shortly after all three died of roundhouse kick related deaths

The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

Chuck Norris's girlfriend once asked him how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. He then shouted, "HOW DARE YOU RHYME IN THE PRESENCE OF CHUCK NORRIS!" and ripped out her throat. Holding his girlfriend's bloody throat in his hand he bellowed, "Don't **** with Chuck!" Two years and five months later he realized the irony of this statement and laughed so hard that anyone within a hundred mile radius of the blast went deaf. lmfao

ZeroLogic
11-18-2005, 07:04 PM
rofl were did you get those give up the link!!

derekhonda
11-18-2005, 08:21 PM
oh yeah? Well Vin Diesel:

In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Vin Diesel could use to kill you, including the room itself.

Vin Diesel is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

Vin Diesel once walked down the street with a massive erection. There were no survivors.

Vin Diesel can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.

Vin Diesel played Russian Roulete with a fully loaded gun and won.

Vin Diesel can divide by zero.

Vin Diesel doesn't believe in rubber condoms. Instead, he sticks his penis in a girl, and uses that girl as a condom while ****ing another.

11-18-2005, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
oh yeah? Well Vin Diesel:

In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Vin Diesel could use to kill you, including the room itself.

Vin Diesel is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

Vin Diesel once walked down the street with a massive erection. There were no survivors.

Vin Diesel can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.

Vin Diesel played Russian Roulete with a fully loaded gun and won.

Vin Diesel can divide by zero.

Vin Diesel doesn't believe in rubber condoms. Instead, he sticks his penis in a girl, and uses that girl as a condom while ****ing another. ROFLMFAO