PDA

View Full Version : parting out NEW IN CRATE 06 YFZ450 !

clean250R4-sale
11-17-2005, 10:13 PM
we just picked up are NEW, 06 YFZ450 tonight. brought it home in it crate and opend it my self. WE am not even putting the parts on it to prep it. That it came with. WE will be selling the fallowing:

front wheels and tires (NEW NEVER mounted)
rear wheels and tires (NEW NEVER mounted)
front shocks (NEW NEVER mounted)
front A-arms (NEW take offs)
Front spindels (NEW take offs)
Stering stem (NEW take off)
Front bumper (NEW take off)
Axle (NEW take off)
Swing arm and carrier (NEW take off)
Rear shock (NEW take off)
rear factory skid plate (NEW take off)
rear heel guards (NEW NEVER mounted)
Complete stock exaust (NEW take off NEVER started the bike)

all these parts will be sold on eBay starting the Sunday after Thanksgiving. EVERYTHING above will be sold at NO RESERVE and starting at only .99c !
They will be listed under the user id, "hustleboyracer" make sure to check them out !

clean250R4-sale
11-17-2005, 10:13 PM

clean250R4-sale
11-17-2005, 10:14 PM

ThumperZR3
11-18-2005, 01:22 AM
how much do ya want for the front rims and tires?... complete set?.... email me at ThumperZR3@yahoo.com .... thanks

clean250R4-sale
11-18-2005, 06:06 AM
all these parts will be sold on eBay starting the Sunday after Thanksgiving. EVERYTHING above will be sold at NO RESERVE and starting at only .99c !
They will be listed under the user id, "hustleboyracer"

hontrx265r
11-18-2005, 06:14 AM
hey mike, not waiting for the suzuki to come out?

clean250R4-sale
11-18-2005, 06:30 AM
we where . but are dealer Honda,Yamaha, Suzuki of Troy showed us there info on it. it says it wont be out till late Jan. at best. and that would not leave any time to get parts before the races start. And thats "if" it was to even show up at the dealers by then... my Buddy at the dealership called his Suzuki rep. with me in his office to try to get a firm date as to when it "will" be out, and the rep couldent even confirm that it would make it out in Jan.... so I got the 06 YFZ (for dirt cheep.) under 6 out the door with title in hand..
we might still buy/order the new Zuki just for ****s and giggles. but we will see....