PDA

View Full Version : Best road trips

400exchick
11-17-2005, 10:52 AM
Post some stories about your all around best road trip.

Mxjunkie
11-17-2005, 10:55 AM
Everytime I go to Rausch Creek it seems we allways find something funny lol..

Sportrax10 and I were driving alone excited to go and watch akraix ride and he skipped school to do all this and ride so what a great day, to make it better this little station wagon pulls out in front of us loaded with enough stuff to supply 4 yard sales LOL

while we were behind it the car was bouncing up and down, up and down, every bump it took it went up and down about 4 inches it was so funny..

That would have to be the best road trip so far, got to see mr.dan guetter and not get my *** beat by derek, met Josh Norminton and watch him drive the bulldozer and the rausch guy flip out LOL, got to met steve hes a cool feller and the rest of the guys

Bush0102
11-17-2005, 01:12 PM
my two favorite road trips have been to panama city last spring break and to charlotte for the UAW 500 back in october...both were with about 20 of my fraternity brothers and friends...i cant wait for this spring break...daytona!

Tommy 17
11-17-2005, 01:18 PM
this summer i think me and 2 of my buddies from college are gettin in his mobile mansion on wheels (his RV) and takin a 2 week riding trip to the west coast!

the only problem is that i have to sell my quad and buy a bike or i can't go:o time to get an 06crf250f i guess!

RaptorRacer45
11-17-2005, 01:24 PM
Probably goin to the WISP GNCC to Race and watch this past summer was awesome!, gettin on the road at 4:00am and drivin 3 hours just me and my friends, and on the way home my 1 friends cars fuel pump went out after he put BP (Bird Piss) gas in it:D , that was defently 1 of the funnest Trips ive been on........but all the Trips up 2 Flying Dutchmen and Foot of the Mountain have been Great also:macho