PDA

View Full Version : ATVriders.com T-shirts, Long Sleeve, and Sweatshirts Now Available!!!

Admin
11-17-2005, 09:20 AM
Just in time for Christmas, ATVriders.com is releasing t-shirts, long sleeve, and sweat shirts. Also, it has been well over a year since ATVriders.com started the Annual "Supporting Member" Program, so we are looking for our loyal members to continue to show there support for the race coverage, products reviews, tech articles, and much more.

Unlike Magazines, there isn't a mandatory annual subscription of $10 -$15/year because ATVriders.com is FREE, but donations are greatly appreciated, and the funds will be utilized to assist ATVriders.com in providing even more news next year. Also, all pricing includes Shipping/Handling.

"Supporting Membership" Donations start at only $10.00

Show Your Support Today - Click Here (http://www.atvriders.com/donations/index.html)

Hooded Sweat Shirts - Only $34.95

Admin
11-17-2005, 09:25 AM
T-shirts Available in both White & Black in all sizes

Only $19.95 Shipping/Handling Included Plus 2 FREE ATVriders.com Stickers with every Item Purchased!

Admin
11-17-2005, 09:27 AM
Women's Cut T-shirts Available in both White & Black with the ATVriders.com Logo only on the Front.

Only $19.95 Shipping/Handling Included Plus 2 FREE ATVriders.com Stickers with every Item Purchased!

Admin
11-17-2005, 09:29 AM
Long Sleeve Black Shirts Available!

Only $23.95 Shipping/Handling Included Plus 2 FREE ATVriders.com Stickers with every Item Purchased!

Admin
11-17-2005, 09:30 AM
Heavy Weight Sweat Shirts

Only $29.95 Shipping/Handling Included Plus 2 FREE ATVriders.com Stickers with every Item Purchased!

homer
11-17-2005, 09:38 AM
How big can you get the t-shirts. I'd need a 4x.

Admin
11-17-2005, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by homer
How big can you get the t-shirts. I'd need a 4x.

I can get sizes outside the range listed, but they will have to be special ordered. For Each Size above XL it cost $2.00/More for T-shirts, so if you want a 4XL, the price would be 19.95 + 6.00 = $25.95

Also, it will take about 1-2 Months for any special Orders because I need a minimum amount of shirts before I can place an order.

I have a Full Inventory of all the sizes listed unless otherwiese noted, so orders placed this week will be shipped within 5-7 Days.

I currently have several orders to ship for those that have been waiting over two months for shirts because I was waiting on the shipment. If you are one of these people, it will be shipped next week, and thanks for your support.

11-17-2005, 10:25 AM
could you ship a hoodie out now if I paid for one?

11-17-2005, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
could you ship a hoodie out now if I paid for one? Yea, I was wondering what the time table would be before I actually got it if I ordered one today.

Admin
11-17-2005, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
Yea, I was wondering what the time table would be before I actually got it if I ordered one today.

I just received a Huge Shipment, so all Orders will be shipped once a week until Christmas, so if you order today, you should have your item within 3 - 14 Days while supplies last.

Thanks again for all your Support, and don't forget I will be reseting the "Supporting Members" account back to Registered within the next few days, so be sure to renew your account.

11-17-2005, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Admin
I just received a Huge Shipment, so all Orders will be shipped once a week until Christmas, so if you order today, you should have your item within 3 - 14 Days while supplies last.

Thanks again for all your Support, and don't forget I will be reseting the "Supporting Members" account back to Registered within the next few days, so be sure to renew your account. So if we donate say 20 bucks, we become a "EX Riders Patron"? Thats cool. Will do. :cool:

Admin
11-17-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
So if we donate say 20 bucks, we become a "EX Riders Patron"? Thats cool. Will do. :cool:

Exactly, The Patron Membership will last for one year, and I created different donation amounts for those want to contribute more or less because every little bit helps especially with the higher cost of travel.

Thanks

11-17-2005, 11:11 AM
I ordered a hoody! thanks alot Harlen