PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

Chino886
11-16-2005, 09:56 PM
I just wanted to take a few seconds and thank all the site sponsors and members that have taught me everything I know about quads. The advice that you learn on this forum is priceless. I only started riding in April, since then I have done a engine rebuild all by myself (with the help of C & D and lots of members on here). Couldn't of done it without you guys.

Thanks alot and keep up the good work.

Like everyone says, "SUPPORT THOSE THAT SUPPORT YOU! "!

D

Warrioreater400ex
11-16-2005, 10:00 PM
amen to that... my friends that ride that arent on here, will all be workin on a rebuild or something and theyll get stumped and theyre freakin out cuz its not in the manual or something... im just like "hang on ill go figure it out" haha i love that little search button! Thanks guys for all the free real-world information!

rookiex
11-16-2005, 11:49 PM
Ive been on this site since before I could drive.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely, in a pretty and well preserved body; but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow ---- What a ride!!!"

But that quote right there made me laugh.I like it!

Chino886
11-17-2005, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by rookiex
Ive been on this site since before I could drive.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely, in a pretty and well preserved body; but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow ---- What a ride!!!"

But that quote right there made me laugh.I like it!

Yeah, I like it. :D

It is how I feel everytime I go riding!