PDA

View Full Version : 416-426-440 Motor kit How? Who?

smithmonsters
11-16-2005, 07:19 PM
Is their a company that does it the best and what will one run me? I live in utah and so do some of the sweetest banshee builders ( K&T, CPI, And more. Should i just contact one of them and see what they say? Or is there a honda "top dog"?

It sounds like the 426 kit is the favorite. I wanna do it right if i do it, what can i expect to pay? Thanks

Chino886
11-16-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by smithmonsters
Is their a company that does it the best and what will one run me? I live in utah and so do some of the sweetest banshee builders ( K&T, CPI, And more. Should i just contact one of them and see what they say? Or is there a honda "top dog"?

It sounds like the 426 kit is the favorite. I wanna do it right if i do it, what can i expect to pay? Thanks

I would say C & D, Sparks Racing, Mickey Dunlap (FST), or Duncan and you can't go wrong, if I would not of done it myself, I would go to one of them.

smithmonsters
11-16-2005, 08:59 PM
any idea on how much and how long? Sparks seems to know what they are doing. Im liking there exhaust.

Chino886
11-17-2005, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by smithmonsters
any idea on how much and how long? Sparks seems to know what they are doing. Im liking there exhaust.

Just call them up, they are friendly and can give you a more exact estimate.