PDA

View Full Version : 04 TRX450R W/Extras

OLIVER
11-16-2005, 04:32 PM
I will kick myself in the butt for doing this but here it go's.......I have for sale my 450r that was purchased fall of 2004 and made 1 trip to the dunes and that was it for the year, I then broke the bike down and stripped and powdercoated the frame black and beadblasted the sub and polished it out like chrome along with the engine cases, side cases, jug head, kick starter, Front bumper, rear grab bar, and lots of other parts. I also at the same time put in a HRC cam, Sparks 13:5:1 piston stock bore, trailtech -4 flywheel, Sparks pipe, and ESR airbox eliminator kit along with crank case breather and re-jetting. I bought 2 new sets of Black plastic and was given a 3rd set. I put on Tag cr low bars with their big bar mount, removed the parking break assembly and put on a new clutch perch, Tag soft Medium grips. Steel braided front lines. I made a couple of spring trips and then added and made some more changes like, Lonestar DC4 +2 a -arms (Chrome uppers black lowers) long travel with Elka dune edition remote ressie Shocks set up for 195# rider, PEP rebuildable stering damper, ESR break and shifter kit along with the ESR throttle and break covers, also I have the lonestar excalibar ajustible axle ( 2-4 inches). I ran the bike early in the fall on the Dyno @ LS OK, it dynoed out @ 44 hp and 30ft of tq, so I decided to change the exhaust after talking with Dan aka Bad Habit and went with the ESR Pro series with standard header pipe. Now with all that said this bike has never seen MUD! I have only rode this @ the dunes bike has maybe 30 to 40 hrs top. There is nothing wrong with this bike it is cleaner than new and runs to boot! I also had made a 1 off set of wheels that I cannot put a price on, I promise that there is not another set out there like these, the hub on the front was removed and a new one was designed to fit with the wheels. Now I know that these things are money pits and you never get out what you put in, so I can sell it stock and then sell all the aftermaket parts ( please do not ask me for prices on the parts or to part out untill the bike is sold) I am located 30min south of Kansas City Mo. Please PM me or email me and I will discuss with you, I WILL NOT GET IN A DISCUSSION ABOUT PRICE WITH YOU IN THIS POST... Please contact me. As far as price I am asking what I can get for it....sounds vague but make me an Reasonable offer stock or as is. NO TRADES!

OLIVER
11-16-2005, 04:33 PM
more

OLIVER
11-16-2005, 04:36 PM
another