View Full Version : Arenacross at Kansas Expocentre

TRX_450
11-15-2005, 07:19 PM
me my best friend and his bro r pose to be pit crew for a friend of mine who races a jeeps alot u mite no him his names jake schmutz.....anybody else goin? its saturday...gates open at 8 heat races start at 1 and the main at 7...they also have a quad race and some freestyle for bike AND quads if i remember rite

Titanium
11-15-2005, 08:12 PM
Wheres the expocentre at in kansas i mite need to drive there and check this out.

TRX_450
11-15-2005, 09:04 PM
its in topeka kansas.....not sure how far from ya it is but its bout an hour from KC and an hour from manhattan heres their website

http://www.ksexpo.com/

kssandduner
11-16-2005, 12:03 AM
Are they really going to race quads? I went last year and watched the bikes, but I didn't think there would be enough room for quads. I might have to go and check it out.

Joe

TRX_450
11-16-2005, 03:02 PM
i no for sure they are racin the quads but like i said im not sure if thyey freestylin em

dangle
11-16-2005, 03:19 PM
Kyle Dehn is doing the fmx show on his yfz450...

Mike

kssandduner
11-21-2005, 10:16 PM
Did anyone else make it?? The track was really tight for the quads, they only ran three at a time. The freestyle was pretty good, I thought it was cool one of the quad guys beat out the dirtbike guys. I think my fav part was the guy on the white YFZ that crashed going around a corner during the freestyle. Good times.

Joe

TRX_450
11-22-2005, 06:23 AM
man i was sooooo PO'd i didnt get to go.....sumthin else came up but my best friend and his bro and another friend of mine all went down...i heard it was a real arenacross course this year and the quad showed em all up in the freestyle

shiftmx218
11-22-2005, 02:39 PM
yes i raced, i won quad am class, and they only races 3 at a time cause there was only 3 in pro and 3 in quad am, quad open had 4 or 5, and actually my buddy on the white yfz broke a tierod and so thats why he wrecked in the turn, and kyle dehn won the freestyle show, lets just say he went big, later, kyle kelly #77

TRX_450
11-22-2005, 02:50 PM
did anybody see my friend racin???he was the only one is his class and i guess he crashed when he was messin round and startin dancin or sumthin....lol i dunno this is jus goin off of wat my friend told me...lol his name was jake shcmutz and he was #108

Johnny & Monica
11-22-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by shiftmx218
yes i raced, i won quad am class, and they only races 3 at a time cause there was only 3 in pro and 3 in quad am, quad open had 4 or 5, and actually my buddy on the white yfz broke a tierod and so thats why he wrecked in the turn, and kyle dehn won the freestyle show, lets just say he went big, later, kyle kelly #77

I was there Was you the guy who cut your buddy out on the last corner before finish line jump to take the win on the 2nd moto ? Yes the yfz showed up the bikes with a heel clicker lazy boy an superman The bikes where kinda lame in the free style

shiftmx218
11-22-2005, 10:38 PM
no johny and monica, that was the pro class, and those were the two brothers from kc that race pro in missouri, they were just messing around, do u know a chris wright?