PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle Mechanic Institute

nwi45
11-15-2005, 06:29 PM
Knowing how many members are on this forum, I'm hoping that at least someone on here as atteneded MMI. I'm planning on staying at the Orlando campus when I graduate from high school next year.

If you have heard and goods or bads about the school, please let me know. Any tips on attending a trade school? Anything and everything. Thanks.

Titanium
11-15-2005, 06:30 PM
One of my buddies goes there.

Hon300ex
11-15-2005, 06:38 PM
do a search..... there were one or two threads that talked a lot about it.....

nwi45
11-15-2005, 07:12 PM
I searched, but all I found was info pertaining to Harley's. That doesn't sound like a bad idea now seeing the pay they recieve, but I'm more interested in the dirt bike/atv programs. Thanks.

TheFontMaster
11-15-2005, 07:49 PM
I've heard good thing about MMI, I don't know anyone thats gone there though. Tips for ateanding a trade school? Backing from your parents if you don't want to be flogged with a high hour job on top of school and any homework you might get. I'll be going to WyoTech next October for auto body/street rod and coustom fabrication. The classes I think are from 8-4 I think, monday through friday, so it doesn't leave you with much room for a job if you don't want to tire yourself out. I'm gonna try to find a job thats about 16-20 hours a week, that will be enough for gas, food, and some little expenses.