PDA

View Full Version : ASV clutch levers..

JRP
11-15-2005, 02:04 PM
hey im gettin another clutch lever from them... if i get the f3 model pro perch with the hot staart lever can when do i do with the light switches and my other hot start lever... thanks, jordan

Sjorge450R
11-15-2005, 05:17 PM
if you are asking about the ASV - F3 hot start clutch lever and perch, you have to remove your electric start switch. I just put mine on my 300ex and I had to move my electric start button to the side rail under the crossbar pad on the handlebars. I am getting a KTM dirtbike starter switch sometime later this week to replace that big stupid box. And about your light switch, they only thing i could think of is to just get a little toggle on-off switch from walmart. Saw one the other day they are in the auto section near the fog lights.

JRP
11-15-2005, 05:20 PM
well i have a 450r and its kickstart.. so what do i do with my light switch box with my other hot start..

eganracing
11-16-2005, 10:01 PM
u just need to hook up the existing hot start to the new perch. about the lights. on my 400ex i cut a hole in the back of the light switch casing to allow the clutch lever to work proberly. if u dont the ajustable reach screw will hit the casing. or u could simply just slide the casing more to the inside of the handelbars.