PDA

View Full Version : snow

JUSTINcredible
11-14-2005, 09:17 PM
were supposed to be getting 6-8 inches of snow late tonight through tomorrow night. its raining right now but is supposed to turn over to snow later on. once we have an inch on the ground i have to go into work and clear out parking lots with a bobcat.. which is always fun.

Quad18star
11-14-2005, 09:24 PM
We're supposed to get some freezing rain , with a chance of snow . I can't wait for it to snow ... this mild weather in mid November just doesn't seem right to me .

You have to clear snow when theres only 1inch on the ground?? :eek2: When we get an inch of snow , we just drive really fast and it gets stirred up and blows away . We only start clearing parking lots and driveways around here when you have to take 2 or 3 runs back and forth with the car just to get it moving .

Warrioreater400ex
11-14-2005, 11:21 PM
last week it hit 86 here :huh it was 70 something today, and it will finally get below 32 by thursday for the first time this fall.... memphis weather is crazy

BlasterEaten250
11-15-2005, 08:21 AM
We are supposed to get snow here tonight and wednesday, but I don't think its going to acumulate(sp):(

JUSTINcredible
11-15-2005, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
We're supposed to get some freezing rain , with a chance of snow . I can't wait for it to snow ... this mild weather in mid November just doesn't seem right to me .

You have to clear snow when theres only 1inch on the ground?? :eek2: When we get an inch of snow , we just drive really fast and it gets stirred up and blows away . We only start clearing parking lots and driveways around here when you have to take 2 or 3 runs back and forth with the car just to get it moving .

its not the amount of snow.. its the amopunt of money we get paid;)

and you want to talk about crazy weather, on saturday we hit a record high temp and had severe thunderstorms

hondardr4life
11-15-2005, 05:06 PM
I want snow soo bad. I have an Insane urge to go snowboarding.

BlazingYamahaYz
11-15-2005, 05:15 PM
I actually can't wait for a little snowfall. This is my first year w/a quad in the snow. I had dirt bikes in the snow, but that was only fun til I would wipe out on the ice:scary:

Quad18star
11-15-2005, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible
its not the amount of snow.. its the amopunt of money we get paid;)

and you want to talk about crazy weather, on saturday we hit a record high temp and had severe thunderstorms

Hahaha ... yeah i hear ya .... I'd be out there plowing and shoveling for $15 an hour also . :p

We're having weird weather also ..... the temps for tomorrow morning are supposed to be around 15 degrees celcius and by the afternoon they're going to drop to about -10 celcius . It's going from t-shirt weather to sledding jacket within a matter of a few hours . Time to put the winter tires on my car .

Rip_Tear
11-15-2005, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Hahaha ... yeah i hear ya .... I'd be out there plowing and shoveling for $15 an hour also . :p

We're having weird weather also ..... the temps for tomorrow morning are supposed to be around 15 degrees celcius and by the afternoon they're going to drop to about -10 celcius . It's going from t-shirt weather to sledding jacket within a matter of a few hours . Time to put the winter tires on my car .

The weather people don't know anything though, I always hear them talking, like today; "Oh it's raining now and going to rain all day" and I just drove through a mini snow storm and it snowed all day here.

HtFoxChick
11-15-2005, 06:47 PM
YUK:grr:

Mxjunkie
11-15-2005, 06:48 PM
Yuck is right, I hate snow till I get to ride in it..

I like snow about 1-2 inches deep and it not to last a long time..