PDA

View Full Version : For those wrestling fans

mxdave28
11-14-2005, 09:03 PM
R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero

Eddie Guerrero passes away
Nov. 13, 2005

WWE is deeply saddened by the news that Eddie Guerrero has passed away. He was found dead Sunday morning in his hotel room in Minneapolis. Eddie is survived by his wife Vickie and daughters Shaul, 14, Sherilyn, 9, and Kaylie Marie, 3.

The cause of death is unknown at this time. An autopsy will be performed in Minneapolis on Monday, and Eddie's body will then be flown to Arizona. Funeral arrangements are set for Thursday.

derekhonda
11-14-2005, 10:27 PM
Maybe he is just "faking" it.

Oh, that was cold, I apologize.

Don't really follow wrestling, probably something steroid related if I had to take a stab at it though. Was he any good?

11-14-2005, 11:13 PM
found this on a website "Eddie was constantly fighting off his own personal demons in the form of alcohol and drug dependency. Those struggles were immortalized in the DVD Cheating Death, Stealing Life: The Eddie Guerrero Story. HE WILL BE MISSED!"

insaneracin2003
11-15-2005, 09:05 AM
will be missed dearly,very funny guy with his antics in the ring. they are doing a special on him tonight on MSNBC at ,i think,8pm.It will be on the Rita Crosby Show.i will be checking it out....RIP Eddie

Jake250ex
11-15-2005, 10:20 AM
Maybe he is just "faking" it.

ROFLMAO

WAM, BAM, AND EDDIE DIES! :ermm:

I honestly am ahving a hard time beleivig this... they've made every aspect of theirselves so fake I don't know what to beleive anymore. It's a shame the REAL wrestlers that work their arse off and actually train like collegiate wrestling can't replace this from of "pro" wrestling.

jmoney45
11-15-2005, 10:35 AM
Probably because watching real wrestling is boring. The WWE is entertainment and it's alot more fun than watching guys roll around on the mats with each other. That's why "pro" wrestling is so big. It's like a soap opera with violence. I love it.

insaneracin2003
11-15-2005, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by jmoney45
Probably because watching real wrestling is boring. The WWE is entertainment and it's alot more fun than watching guys roll around on the mats with each other. That's why "pro" wrestling is so big. It's like a soap opera with violence. I love it.
thats not colito cool....i love it,exactly true statement^

Rico
11-15-2005, 11:03 AM
my guess would be years of steroid use. I use to watch wrestling years ago. I remember when little Eddie was just that. A 175 lb twig boy that left for about 4 months. He returns looking like hulk hogan and 260 lbs.

He killed himself, just over a long period of time.

mxdave28
11-15-2005, 11:20 AM
Vickie Guerrero speaks on Eddie's autopsy report
Nov. 15, 2005

After the untimely passing of Eddie Guerrero, WWE and the entire sports-entertainment community is still reeling from the devastating loss of a champion. The initial autopsy reports on Guerrero have come in. WWE.com spoke with Eddie’s widow, Vickie Guerrero, earlier today.

“It was heart failure. It was from his past – the drinking and the drug abuse. They found signs of heart disease. She (the examiner) said that the blood vessels were very worn and narrow, and that just showed all the abuse from the scheduling of work and his past. And Eddie just worked out like crazy all the time. It made his heart grow bigger and work harder and the vessels were getting smaller, and that’s what caused the heart failure. He went into a deep sleep.

As soon as they saw his heart, they saw the lining of his heart already had the heart disease. There was no trauma, and Eddie hadn’t hurt himself in any way. It answered a lot of questions. I knew Eddie wasn’t feeling very good for the last week. He was home and kept saying he wasn’t feeling good and we thought it was just “road tired.” So we thought he just had to rest. It answered a lot of my questions, too, because he was just so exhausted. She said it was normal because the heart was working so hard.

When he didn’t call me last night and the night before I knew it was for real, because he would call me every night. I miss his phone calls. I cried through the whole thing (last night).

I loved his laugh. His laugh was the best.

We just celebrated his four-year sobriety last Thursday. We just thought we had life by the handful. We thought we had it all figured out. He worked so hard to make a better life for us.

I’m just overwhelmed by how people are coming out. It’s touched my heart a lot.

Everybody was just in awe last night in how beautifully everything was put together.

All my life was wrestling. All he did was take care of them and live for that. And I don’t know what to do now.”

Mxjunkie
11-15-2005, 11:29 AM
ha my friend owes me 20 bucks I knew it had to be a heart problem

MR.BIG
11-15-2005, 02:07 PM
Yeah it does really suck he was a cool guy. RIP eddie!

Derag2
11-15-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
ha my friend owes me 20 bucks I knew it had to be a heart problem

who in the hell places bets on how a man dies?????????? from the things you post i can tell your a true jackass, i see you as a kid thats just a little punk that thinks the world owes him somthing........

But then again just my opinion and we all know the saying.

Jake250ex
11-15-2005, 05:45 PM

:ermm:

Well, besides the fact that "pro" wrestling takes no talent, and pays way too much for some guys to pretend their mad at each other and stage an incredibly lame, incredibly fake and corny fight... yeah I guess it's pretty cool ;)

On the other hand REAL wrestling is pure talent, technique and strength, which none of these things are used in the WWF, or whatever they call themselves these days. Whats the payoff for this? You don't get paid anything, and making it "pro" would be an emberassment.

JMO, I'm sure i'm not the only one who feels this way

Honda400exrox
11-15-2005, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Derag2
who in the hell places bets on how a man dies?????????? from the things you post i can tell your a true jackass, i see you as a kid thats just a little punk that thinks the world owes him somthing........

But then again just my opinion and we all know the saying.

woah me and you have the same opinion, :eek2: :D

RIP Eddie Guerrero

MotoX3
11-15-2005, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Honda400exrox

he thinks hes all cool chit with his banshee
but that just my opinion,
While I would agree it's not good placing a bet on how a person dies, this comment was unnesecary(sp)...and by saying it doesn't make you any "cooler chit" yourself...but thats just my opinion

Mxjunkie
11-15-2005, 06:07 PM
ah hell cant you guys take a joke?

If you got a problem with it then pm me, dont ruin a thread.

WOracing
11-15-2005, 06:07 PM
wrestling is gay:chinese:

jmoney45
11-16-2005, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Jake250ex
:ermm:

Well, besides the fact that "pro" wrestling takes no talent, and pays way too much for some guys to pretend their mad at each other and stage an incredibly lame, incredibly fake and corny fight... yeah I guess it's pretty cool ;)

On the other hand REAL wrestling is pure talent, technique and strength, which none of these things are used in the WWF, or whatever they call themselves these days. Whats the payoff for this? You don't get paid anything, and making it "pro" would be an emberassment.

JMO, I'm sure i'm not the only one who feels this way

How can you say it takes no talent? Could you go out in front of thousands of people, take the mic, and keep them entertained? I'm gonna guess no. These wrestlers are actors and that does take talent. I think nobody is arguing that being a "real" wrestler doesn't take talent. I knew several in high school and they were great athletes. But what I'm saying is this is like comparing apples to oranges. And people who watch wrestling do it for entertainment, just like when they watch movies or any other TV show. Watching "real" wrestling with no stories or plots just doesn't cut it for 99% of the population.

MR.BIG
11-16-2005, 10:31 AM
Yeah what he said.

Jake250ex
11-16-2005, 11:17 AM
How can you say it takes no talent? Could you go out in front of thousands of people, take the mic, and keep them entertained? I'm gonna guess no.

I got what ya mean, but still it shouldn't be called wrestling then if their sole purpose is to talk smack and entertain the crowd that way. Not to piss anyone off, but I honestly think wrestling is geared towards little kids. I doubt many self respecting/normal men are into it. Little kids eat the suff up and think its real... I don't know what grown men could get out of it. If they wanna see drama and a few different types of fighting - but for real then watch ufc. Most of the time the fighters hate each other and really do want to hurt each other. And the blood is real.

Honda400exrox
11-16-2005, 01:31 PM
I got what ya mean, but still it shouldn't be called wrestling then if their sole purpose is to talk smack and entertain the crowd that way. Not to piss anyone off, but I honestly think wrestling is geared towards little kids. I doubt many self respecting/normal men are into it. Little kids eat the suff up and think its real... I don't know what grown men could get out of it. If they wanna see drama and a few different types of fighting - but for real then watch ufc. Most of the time the fighters hate each other and really do want to hurt each other. And the blood is real.

your forgetting the divas:blah:

duke416ex
11-16-2005, 02:08 PM
^^ True, gotta remember the divas. If you would watch ufc much, you would realize most of the fighters don't really hate each other. Most of them really respect each other and have trained with each other at some point, but when you are getting paid to fight, you are gonna fight and whether you like the person or not, you are gonna talk and try to win. You often just have to fight who you are told to, not who you really chose to.

insaneracin2003
11-16-2005, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Honda400exrox
your forgetting the divas:blah:
mmmmmmmmmmmm,DIVAS

TCracin440ex
11-16-2005, 04:36 PM
rip eddie....

although this might not be a wrestling thread...and its about the passing of a wrestler i have to say i think wresting is stupid. Its purely for entertainment

but then you get these wrestling geeks out there that go do backyard wrestling beating the living hell out of eachother because they think the ish on TV is real. Thats when i start to think wrestling is STUPID

Jake250ex
11-16-2005, 07:07 PM
thse divas you speak of...

I assume you mean the muscle bound, deep voiced, protein shake eatin, testosterone taking Pat's?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/quadrider47/china_013105.jpg

need I say more :eek2:

Atreyu
11-16-2005, 07:22 PM

I assume you mean the muscle bound, deep voiced, protein shake eatin, testosterone taking Pat's?

I want to be on her. :eek2: :scary:

TCracin440ex
11-17-2005, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by Atreyu
I want to be on her. :eek2: :scary:

not anymore she looks like she smokes crack now...all her muscles are gone....shes got lip injections, and a strong jawline

duke416ex
11-17-2005, 06:59 AM
I think you need to look at the new divas. Stacy Kebbler, Trish Stratus, Tori, and so on. They are a lot different from Chyna.

crday98
11-17-2005, 12:00 PM

no these are the divas

crday98
11-17-2005, 12:02 PM
another

Honda400exrox
11-17-2005, 01:29 PM
divas yummmmm DIVAS:blah: :D

duke416ex
11-17-2005, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by crday98