PDA

View Full Version : Flat Track video

400ex4ever
11-14-2005, 07:17 AM
This is my son's first time, along with the kid on the blue viper. I had to work but my wife told me they had some super fast minis that didn't even look like quads. I couldn't believe it until I saw the video. They are sick fast. Hope you like the video. The sound track came from my son's quad video game.

Monroe Flat Track - November 12, 2005 (http://videos.streetfire.net/player.aspx?fileid=F5B783FF-A8F1-4EDF-9974-A5D75EFBD489)

Enjoy

dirtmomma
11-14-2005, 08:46 AM
Hey Eric well I'm TRYING to download the vid now LOL I doubt I'll be able to see it though :( I may be going to comcast here REAL soon, as I picked up anther website to build & maintain & dial up JUST AIN'T WORKIN' so maybe I'll be able to see all your vids hahaha

Yep I'm here to say that there are some MEAN azzed little mini's @ our track, my poor lil' guy races against them in the 50-65cc class & every year we just shake our heads in amazement LOL, we actually had one Dad ask US if WE hit the lottery :huh I was like WTF are you talking about, it's just a Kasea LOL ;);) thats cuz his sons ride some NICE quads(all chromed out) but my oldest son always beats him :D:D:D:devil: it just proves that chrome DON'T get ya home hahaha

Ok well I can hear the music & cheering LOL Hope to see you @ the next race we might try to get Trev down to Oakwood sometime, also RMC

maggiesboy
11-14-2005, 09:49 PM
cool vid Eric!

you gonna come out for some more?

400ex4ever
11-15-2005, 08:10 AM
Only if we don't have a race at Oakwood or RMC...

maggiesboy
11-15-2005, 09:04 AM
I understand. Monroe is like a car wreck. Everyone just goes to see what happens next, and it's never pretty. :D Just a local place to go beat each other up. You gonna come out and run in the masters class with me?

400ex4ever
11-15-2005, 11:15 PM
Maybe someday when I get some time to even look at my quad. Son and the Predator have had my undivided attention for a few months now. I just yesterday, started my beast and putted around in the caldasac. It still feels fast.

maggiesboy
11-16-2005, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by 400ex4ever
Maybe someday when it still feels fast.

:devil: :blah: :macho Right on!:D