11-13-2005, 06:08 PM
was his g.f good????:confused:

most bar fights are the result of a girl haha:p

fasterblaster09
11-13-2005, 06:10 PM
^^ lmfao..you got blindsided twice??..ouch :eek:

slamdak8782
11-13-2005, 06:46 PM
blindsided once and then past out and worked over. Worst part was I had the kid on the ground and then i let him up

Honda4trax250x
11-13-2005, 06:53 PM
that happened recently to someone i know.... only he got blindsided with a broken beer bottle, and beaten to the point where a decent amount of his teeth came out.... for no reason, just some fired up drunk guy flipped out and attacked him for absolutely nothing

slamdak8782
11-13-2005, 08:00 PM
yeah that is usually the case. I still have my teeth but I got a public intox Has anybody else ever had this experience or more pics of why not to drink on afunnier note.

Quad18star
11-13-2005, 08:20 PM
Ah that sucks man . I've seen many people get sucker punched like that . Seen a few people get bottled also , which really blows .

Lesson learned for you I guess . From what I've learned , don't ever let someone up when you're brawling with them . Wait till the bouncers tackle you off and never go out to the bar without atleast 2 or 3 buddies .:cool:

Here's a reason not to drink . Lastnight my buddies got all liquored up and had the bright idea that one of them was gunna ride a shopping cart at a college rez. Well turns out my one buddy was pretty drunk , decided he was gunna ride it , ended up face planting into the asphault . He was TKOed and required 6 stitches to close the gap on his forehead .

Another story . Back when I was like 17 or 18 , a bunch of us went out to a house party . At the party there was a girl that I hooked up with a few weeks before for a good time . We partied hard all night , I drank a 24 of beer and downed half a 26er of Tequila ... I was pretty wasted . She was all over me all night ... then at like 2am , I was thinking " right on , another great time tonight" . What does she do?? Turns around and starts sucking face with a good buddy of mine . I got pissed and took off down the street breaking empty beer bottles all the way down the road . My other good buddy comes running after me ... now he's a big boy .... 6'3 ( or taller) and like 240lbs . So he's trying to talk to me to go back to the party ( being drunk I didn't listen) and he went and put his hand on my shoulder to turn me around . Well my short skinny *** decided to give him a good shove backwards and I took a swing at him . No sooner than I took the swing , he grabbed me by my shirt and threw me into a chain linked fence. It sobered me up pretty quickly cuz it hurt like hell . It was a lesson learned .... no matter how drunk you are and tough you think you might be ..... when you're half the guys size , he'll still f**k you up pretty good !!! :macho

Honda400exrox
11-13-2005, 08:40 PM
Thems some sexy ladie friends you got there!;) :p :eek2:

m_townsgreatest
11-13-2005, 08:43 PM
well i got drunk and i started pukin up wolhe noodles then i threw them to clean them up. meanwhile my buddies were in my hot tub butt naked. then i woke up the next day and everytime i moved i wanted to puke

tater_kamik
11-14-2005, 10:30 AM
damn tom!! that sucks. exactly what caused this?? just some random arkansas retard wanting to hit someone? i take it your off your comp time by now, how is work handling this?

slamdak8782
11-14-2005, 11:55 AM
so far so good. this is what happens when you try not to hurt somebody my adviice dont fight and if your not prepared to not stop till they cant get up. I tried letting him go, but boy did it backfire on me I wish I would have just kept hitting him till he couldnt see straight. Then Id look better but i probably would have got assault or battery. Take my advice all you young ones. Just walk away the next day you might feel like a coward but at least you wont be some idiot in jail. Trust me its not fun. Its never worth it and by walking away you really are the bigger man. Trust this If I could do it over I would much rather to walked way with nobody getting hurt and feeling like a coward than have to face my family and frinds the next day. And telling them what happened. All these macho gangbangers like fifty cent and scarface thats not the real world and the popos are a lot worse to deal with in the real world.

400exchick
11-14-2005, 12:39 PM
I'll say this much, at least when you're wasted you're somewhat numb to the pain. Totally trashed at some party 2 summers ago. Was sitting with some friends watching some of our buddies play pool. Got smoked in the face by the darn cue ball, didn't feel a thing!! (thank goodness).
I also have a story that involves me, some popos + drunk tank, but I'll keep that one for another day.

z400roosteR
11-14-2005, 01:27 PM
I have a very short fuse when drunk. Was at one party and my buddy told me to tell 4 kids to leave so i did they came back by and threw a rock at his car...so i grabbed my shoes and ran after them, apparently i scared the **** out of the kids cause it was just me punching the windows and calling them out of the car and they all locked the doors and stayed inside. then as i was walking away one threw a taco bell drink and hit me in the leg, so i charged the car only to have them speed off...Damn emo ***gots:grr:

FourFiftyFour
11-14-2005, 04:25 PM
is this supposed to be impressive or something? :rolleyes:

tater_kamik
11-14-2005, 05:20 PM
that sucks tom, but look at it this way, 3 more months till i get back and smoke your r!! waahaa! oh, and we are going to oklahoma to go duning in march, you best to be coming! let me know what is going down with your fight, was this in arkansas or ohio?

JOEX
11-14-2005, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
is this supposed to be impressive or something? :rolleyes:
Not at all:ermm: