PDA

View Full Version : my night

Doober
11-11-2005, 10:34 PM
me and 2 other friends were at this girls house, and her dad came home:eek: and we werent supposed to be there. and she told us a way to get out fast so we bolt out the back door and she said we would have to jump a fence. so we are thinking ok 4 ft fence no problem. so we run outside and its like a 7 foot fence. all of us jump at the fence at once and bend the heck out of it. so my friend jumps over and falls to the ground and bounces off so me and my other friend start laughing, so i make my way over and then my friend jumps and hits there gutter on the ground leaving a huge dent...im surprised her dad didnt hear us cause we made a chit load of noise, but really that made the beginning of the weekend awesome.

tommorrow-im going riding :D
sunday-football:)

trx400exxracer
11-11-2005, 10:50 PM
sounds like fun

this one time alot of my friends stayed at someones house for church encounter weekend and the chaperone and me and my good friend was inside we were chilling because it was 1:00 a.m. and we went outside me and my friend went tosee what the other guys were doing while the chaporone was watching some others and when we got to our friends to ask them what they were doing we saw a cop car with lights on coming our way. So we all jumoed in the bushes. Then we got out cause he saw us and asked us what we were doing one of my friends said we were looking for dog and a tennis ball lol. Then our chaporone came and talked to the cop and came back a couple minutes later and we couldn't go outside anymore.

We found out that our friends had T.P.ed some bushes over the neighborhood and were riding the pocket rocket around to clean it up because they saw a cop car someone must have called the cops because of noise because it was at like 1:00 a.m.

it was a very exciting weekend

m_townsgreatest
11-11-2005, 11:09 PM
well my weekend started off BORING

but one time i was at this girls house and it was late and i wasnt supposed to be there well i was in her closet cauze her mom came in, now mind you that this closet was a 3x3 and like 8 feet tall. Im 6' 2" 190lbs. and her mom is standing literally 2 feet away from me talking to her daughter while im stuck in this closet. So after that i went in to the basement to chill or w/e but then her dad came home so i ran in a back room. Well her dad came down and his weights are supposed to be in the back room and some of them were out in the main room. Well he goes why are my weights out and her bro's like idk so her dads like ill put them away(her dad is reallly big). but her brother gets up liie no dad ill do it later on. OH MAN did that kid save my life. My heart dropped when I heard him say I'll put it back then!

sorry about the long post

Mxjunkie
11-11-2005, 11:11 PM
I smashed my hand with a banshee motor putting mine back togather so far....

ah I can tell my weekend will be great..